Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£25 is enough for a seat to any football match(excluding corporate seats)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Totally agree. £25 TOPS. £40 to watch US and £63 to watch a prem game = a joke.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
It says someting when we think £25 is reasonable for 1h 30 mins of entertainment. Even £25 is steep really, let's be honest.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
A corporate box is £17k a season (£25k with food) for 10 people with a minimum commitment of five years.

How the other half live.

£108 per person per game (only allowing for 23)... about what you would pay for a bog standard seat and a meal at the Emirates by the look of it.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
What happens when bored billionaires enter football paying silly money, wages go up, ticket prices go up! It's unbelievable how much it costs, which is why I don't blame people for supporting lower league teams, although I saw Worthing last weekend, thankfully, my mate who is a player, put a ticket on the door, £9! One level about country! It's sick

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I totally agree £25. However this is business and when you have shiney new stadiums to pay for you will charge what people are prepared to pay. Arsenal are a prime example, their lack of investment in players is because of the stadium debt, and yet people are paying hiked ticket prices. The cash is either going into the bricks and mortar or Wenger has a big was in his long coat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here