Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1991 and Saint and Greavsie bemoan Brighton's ground problems....

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

You've made just 3 posts today, all of them aimed at me. There was a game on today, were you there? How do you think we played? Do you think we need another striker or can we wait until CMS and Barnes get back? Should KLL start? Did you try the lamb pie today? I thought it was great.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
You've made just 3 posts today, all of them aimed at me. There was a game on today, were you there? How do you think we played? Do you think we need another striker or can we wait until CMS and Barnes get back? Should KLL start? Did you try the lamb pie today? I thought it was great.

Yes I was there, shit game against a shit team, although I've seen us play better too.
I certainly think we could do with another striker, even more so now with cms being out until November
Lua Lua, now that's a tricky one, I'd like to see him start but I see him more as an impact player, once their defence start looking lethargic, bring him on to run riot, would he do the same if he started ? Not so sure ?
As for the lamb pie, no I didn't try it, I had a delicious cheese burger at The Swan washed down with a couple of delightful pints of Thatchers.

As an aside that is by FAR the longest post I've ever seen you make, we'll done !

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Yes I was there, shit game against a shit team, although I've seen us play better too.
I certainly think we could do with another striker, even more so now with cms being out until November
Lua Lua, now that's a tricky one, I'd like to see him start but I see him more as an impact player, once their defence start looking lethargic, bring him on to run riot, would he do the same if he started ? Not so sure ?
As for the lamb pie, no I didn't try it, I had a delicious cheese burger at The Swan washed down with a couple of delightful pints of Thatchers.

As an aside that is by FAR the longest post I've ever seen you make, we'll done !

I knew you could talk about football if you tried. Well done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here