Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 1901 renewals

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Does 1901 still come with the option of a parking space near the stadium (if it ever did?).

This was only given if you bought 4 seats together. I believe this remains (although I haven't checked the latest renewal pack). The close parking is now the Uni Car Park, not Bennetts Field, for most.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Do released 1901 tickets get offered to 1901 wanabees or does PB grab all released 1901 tickets for Corporate Hospitality? Let’s fill 1901 with opposition fans or big companies who will pay for a meal :wink:

Depends on the game. The big games absolutely. Before we went into lockdown for the first time the club were offering 1901 members a fair chunk of cash to give up their seats for the Liverpool game.

Just gone back through my email:

RESELL YOUR LIVERPOOL SEAT

Can't make the Liverpool match on Saturday 18 April? Resell your seat and earn up to £94.16 back!

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
Do some Platinum 1901'ers still get the stadium car park, or is it purely for staff, sponsors and exec box holders?

The renewal brochure says this:

Gold
- One parking space per four seats

Platinum / Platinum+ / Dugout
- One parking space per two seats

No mention of which car park.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
They won't allow it. You have to buy a new membership (which presumably also means you lose the loyalty points) and join the season ticket queue.

I think they fear a big exodus so they are saying no to this. It does mean you effectively have less rights than a season ticket holder. Should be classed the same in my book. It kind of goes to the heart of what my issue with 1901 is really. For many we just wanted a premium season ticket, great view, and the rest was a bonus.

This. All day, ever day including Sundays. 😡

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
When this thread appeared I must admit I started pondering 1901 membership for me and my children. So I went onto the club website and whilst the 1901 Club is currently sold out, it does say that "if you join the waiting list now you could be given the opportunity to purchase 1901 Club seats for the 2021/22 season...a member of the 1901 Club Team will be in contact with you to discuss membership, lounge, seat and pricing options to find the lounge that suits you perfectly. Please complete this form, we will be in touch shortly to discuss with you options that may be available to you in the meantime."

So I completed the form and registered my interest and well...a week later and still nobody has been in touch? Luckily for me, in the intervening week I have come to my senses, but had the club contacted me whilst I was in buying mode, I'd probably have singed up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here