Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] 100 Days in

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
100 days off my meds, far more good days than bad.

NSC a huge part of my moving forward, thanks to all the love (for that is what it is) and support on here. ❤️

Apologies, with me getting my enhanced thought process back, for some of my threads, at 58 I still love a debate. 😂

I was astounded at the amount of fellow NSCers on some form of ADs, but buoyed by the overwhelming support everyone has for each other, if anyone is thinking about coming off the process, obviously speak to your GP first, but give it a go, and I’m always about via PMs to talk but even more importantly listen.

Lots for us all to look forward to, I’ve done a bit for ‘Stand or Fall’ (Don’t blink or you’ll miss me, but Attilla does poetry as well 😂), I hope you all enjoy it, Matt Lorenzo and his team have worked really hard on the project.

Take care and thanks again, and obviously Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

Harty

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Brilliant, I've been off mine since June and I feel far more alive. Still gotta watch for those down days but I have a few strategies to pick myself up.

Keep on keeping on fella.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
All the best for 2023 and beyond, Harty. We may not agree on everything – and I might question a few of your threads – but I can look objectively at things and always consider what someone else might be going through. You've got no need to apologise for anything.

Your situation is another example of NSC stepping up and delivering and offering amazing support when required :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here