Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1 point from 9

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
We were absolute turd. Lump on Palace to dick us on Sunday

Same as last season, we fade at the wrong time.
Gutted, we've learnt nothing

I don't, as a rule, criticise Gus, or the team, but 1 point from 9, and when we have played 2 of the bottom 3 teams is very poor. 1 goal scored is also a very poor return. However, this has been the case all season and we are not as good as we really think we are.

In my opinion, the team is changed too often with no two players playing together regularly. Gus changes a winning team every time - why? Anyone who promotes or defends this must have a concrete theory and I am willing to listen to this. However, in the 'old' days of 1 sub, the same team would come out week in week out and there would be a consistency of play. Those of you who say the game has changed since then/moved on, I would argue totally against this. All successful teams of the modern era play together regularly and when it's changed it's usually down to injury or suspension.

I am fed up. This is the business end of the season where again we find ourselves (somehow) in a very promising position, but the hurdle is too big for us to get over once more.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
3 times this season we've played games in hand looking for 3 points to move us up the table.

Each time we've failed to get them.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I actually had us to only get 4 from the 12 anyway. 4 successive draws and still think we're finish 5th.

Beating Palace would put us back on track, sadly I can't see it happening.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Sort of gotta hope for a Southampton type game - he who shall remain anonymous gets sent off, Palace have perfectly good goal disallowed etc etc,

Indeed. A Pompey 91 cup 3rd round style robbery. I have a very bad feeling about this, might go large on the alcohol sat night and hope to wake up mid afternoon so I don't have to witness what might be an utter embarrassment. Knowing our club, home fans be kept behind after a drubbing to let infidels get away first. For BHA fans, Sunday approaches like yesterday did for Chris Huhme. I have a very bad feeling about this to paraphrase General Solo.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Indeed. A Pompey 91 cup 3rd round style robbery. I have a very bad feeling about this, might go large on the alcohol sat night and hope to wake up mid afternoon so I don't have to witness what might be an utter embarrassment. Knowing our club, home fans be kept behind after a drubbing to let infidels get away first. For BHA fans, Sunday approaches like yesterday did for Chris Huhme. I have a very bad feeling about this to paraphrase General Solo.

Agreed - bad feeling about this one. Still can't get the 5-0 out of my system.......

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
and yet we're still 7th and 3 points off 5th :shrug: mental league and a big improvement on 10th last year which is what we wanted. Fingers crossed we can move up even further but I'm not convinced

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here