Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Are we safe already

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Wasn’t today winnable?
Why is this gender challenged dougturd here? So predictable.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patreon
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Wasn’t today winnable?
You're Palace aren't you. The answer to your question is yes it was. March fixtures are

Huddersfield - Winnable
Palace (A) - It is winnable - I'd take a point if I'm honest. I haven't forgotten that being the sports we are , we deliberately went down to 10 against you and still stuffed you out of sight
Cardiff - Winnable
Southampton - Winnable

10 points would take us to 37 points. That'll be enough this season without even considering April where there are definitely points available

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You're Palace aren't you. The answer to your question is yes it was. March fixtures are

Huddersfield - Winnable
Palace (A) - It is winnable - I'd take a point if I'm honest. I haven't forgotten that being the sports we are , we deliberately went down to 10 against you and still stuffed you out of sight
Cardiff - Winnable
Southampton - Winnable

10 points would take us to 37 points. That'll be enough this season without even considering April where there are definitely points available

Let’s see about that, game by game.

Cardiff play big units who upset defenders. Mitrovic, Wood and Barnes have very much enjoyed the charity of Dunk and Duffy.

Brighton need to massively up the defensive side.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If you can't see that we are already deep in it you are either totally delusional or Hughton's agent.

Hughton (and thus, I would suspect, his agent) has already come out and said he believes we are in a relegation fight earlier this week.

Just leaves delusional...

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Let’s see about that, game by game.

Cardiff play big units who upset defenders. Mitrovic, Wood and Barnes have very much enjoyed the charity of Dunk and Duffy.

Brighton need to massively up the defensive side.

Maybe we need to play our new very big defensive unit and hopefully we have our second (and only other striker) back by then

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
If we keep doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome then we deserve to go down. Whoever is masterminding this needs to take a look at this, and pronto.

Yep, agree. It's the predictability that we need to address. Too rigid at times. A set up that's so easy to predict. We just need to have a plan b and c and show we can switch things around in games. Einstein would say the same.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You pretty much on the same side as Dougie then - both of you are adamant that we're deep in shite.
And we're not?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Cause for concern that a loss of form and a bad run of results has seen us relegated from PL division 2 into the upper echelons of PL division 3, yes.

But deep shit? Oh FFS!

Forget all of the PL division 2, PL division 3 gobbledegook. In the real world of a relegation from the PL dogfight, yes, we are in deep shit.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
The only positive thing to say is that one win can change everything and as shite as we are currently playing, a win is not beyond us.

Thing is I don't even think we have been shite.
Yesterday we were for long periods but even then we could/should have got something bar some bizarre decisions and some inspired goalkeeping.
Watford are 7th but we outplayed them.
Fulham horrendous 2nd half but superb first.
Before that we had some very tough games and don't think we were shite at all (Man Utd, Liverpool).
I think the Fulham collapse has affected people's view on how we have been playing - 1 and a half poor games does not mean we are suddenly one of the worst 3 teams in the league.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Thing is I don't even think we have been shite.
Yesterday we were for long periods but even then we could/should have got something bar some bizarre decisions and some inspired goalkeeping.
Watford are 7th but we outplayed them.
Fulham horrendous 2nd half but superb first.
Before that we had some very tough games and don't think we were shite at all (Man Utd, Liverpool).
I think the Fulham collapse has affected people's view on how we have been playing - 1 and a half poor games does not mean we are suddenly one of the worst 3 teams in the league.

It's all about points on the board !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here