Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
1510 left on the lower tier
11740 on the upper tier
23 in the middle

As reporteed, there could be some of our allocation yet to be released

Given the numbers sold already, you’d expect that sales will now slow significantly until Monday morning, as it appears that nearly everyone eligible to buy has already got theirs.
Which begs the question, why didn’t they stagger the members points better in order to give the very regular attendees greater opportunities.... say 150+ Points on Saturday at 2pm and 100+ Points on Sunday at 2pm and then the 65+ on Monday morning as planned etc.
To have in excess of 150 points, you’ve been to the vast majority of games over two seasons and probably deserve slightly earlier dips in my opinion.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Well, knobchops, I do have 247 myself. And you obviously have no musical taste. :wink:

Googled it. Nope never heard of The Replacements!

Still doesn’t get over the fact someone with your huge number of loyalty points doesn’t know that they always get added after the match! Suggests, along with your modest points, that you might be a regular at home but not away lamb chops!

johnelvismurphy

Jan 4, 2015
Given the numbers sold already, you’d expect that sales will now slow significantly until Monday morning, as it appears that nearly everyone eligible to buy has already got theirs.
Which begs the question, why didn’t they stagger the members points better in order to give the very regular attendees greater opportunities.... say 150+ Points on Saturday at 2pm and 100+ Points on Sunday at 2pm and then the 65+ on Monday morning as planned etc.
To have in excess of 150 points, you’ve been to the vast majority of games over two seasons and probably deserve slightly earlier dips in my opinion.
Said the same. Should have staggered the members points. Starting Saturday... Shame..

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
We know that sponsors will have a decent chunk of the 20 odd thousand that are not being offered via the clubs. I’ve just made a post on a new thread about how you can get your hands on some tickets via Emirates

https://www.northstandchat.com/show...cure-Semi-Final-Tickets&p=8829876#post8829876

I’ve also just been PM’d by a regular here (won’t say their name as guessing they didn’t want it know or they would have stated this themselves on public forum) that the majority of block 537 has been held back for Academy players and their familes to purchase. No reason to doubt this information, so we may see some of block 537 come available later on if they are not all taken.

The unavailable seats in 537 were not part of the 5000 I initially estimated had been held back from the whole allocation.

This would make sense. Had a geezer who isn’t even a member telling us he has a seat in 537 through a mate of his. Reckon it’s the club employees.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018

I'm a Bronze member with 247 points but will be 'lumped' in with all those that have just 65+ ... so I could argue a case for better staggering to give me a 'better' choice of tickets. But I won't, as there will still be lots of choice left come 9am Monday morning (hopefully).

We'll all be fine ... and we'll get a historic win :albion2:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
This would make sense. Had a geezer who isn’t even a member telling us he has a seat in 537 through a mate of his. Reckon it’s the club employees.

I bought our tickets in this block yesterday morning very easily. No waiting time online, just went straight through.
I had no idea it was set aside for academy players etc. Maybe I should take an autograph book along now. 😂

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
I'm a Bronze member with 247 points but will be 'lumped' in with all those that have just 65+ ... so I could argue a case for better staggering to give me a 'better' choice of tickets. But I won't, as there will still be lots of choice left come 9am Monday morning (hopefully).

That’s exactly what I was arguing, you’ve probably missed very few, if any matches to have that number but are lumped in with someone who perhaps only wanted to watch the big six?
Seems a shame that fewer tickets are likely to move now for two days, whereas more loyal members such as you, could have gotten in a little earlier (I guess you’ve spent more on match by match tickets than the total cost of a season ticket anyway)

Hey ho, not moaning, just observing, I’m ready for Monday morning :albion2:

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
That’s exactly what I was arguing, you’ve probably missed very few, if any matches to have that number but are lumped in with someone who perhaps only wanted to watch the big six?
Seems a shame that fewer tickets are likely to move now for two days, whereas more loyal members such as you, could have gotten in a little earlier (I guess you’ve spent more on match by match tickets than the total cost of a season ticket anyway)

Hey ho, not moaning, just observing, I’m ready for Monday morning :albion2:

I know... it's a tricky one. I guess one of the potential issues with having more staggering (which would be 'fairer' to those attending more games) is for those wanting to sit with mates and family who might all have different points for different reasons. My two lads go to games when they can - but work stops them a lot and so they have less points than me. Never a perfect solution for all.

And yes.... bring on Monday morning :rave:

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Googled it. Nope never heard of The Replacements!

Still doesn’t get over the fact someone with your huge number of loyalty points doesn’t know that they always get added after the match! Suggests, along with your modest points, that you might be a regular at home but not away lamb chops!

Oh God, please, you're not one of those? Depends on how you define regular of course and how recently!! Did watching the Albion regularly only start from the Amex era? Do football records only begin in 1992? Were you at the rearranged York game? Palace 0-5? Blah de blah.

I do hope you enjoy the song, one of my absolute faves!!

It would have been perceived as a gamble, but I would have enabled STH to buy one extra (as long as the extra for somoene with a purchase history from the outset)

Most would not take up the offer. Some won’t go at all, and some of those who did take this up would have been other STH who had longer to wait for their own window.

It would have kept groups toghether and there would have been still enought left for those Bronze members who were ont travelling with a season ticket mate to grab a seat

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Oh God, please, you're not one of those? Depends on how you define regular of course and how recently!! Did watching the Albion regularly only start from the Amex era? Do football records only begin in 1992? Were you at the rearranged York game? Palace 0-5? Blah de blah.

I do hope you enjoy the song, one of my absolute faves!!

Absolutely not one of those, just thought everyone who goes knew points only ever get added after match.

A trivial matter, and far more importantly will have a listen! Thanks for the recommendation.

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate

Logistically it’s about the amount of time available to sell tickets. So whilst I sympathise, I suspect the club chose the points gaps based on numbers in that gap rather than loyalty, you’ll still be ahead of many bronze members and as you say, should have no issue getting a ticket.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Absolutely not one of those, just thought everyone who goes knew points only ever get added after match.

A trivial matter, and far more importantly will have a listen! Thanks for the recommendation.

No worries! Was a stupid question by me in retrospect - as friends will say they're sometimes my forte!

I don't have a ticket yet, given my first dibs to my mate to take wifey, I'm nervously waiting until Wed! nb: this because I'm confident I will get us a ticket by hook or by crook regardless

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It would have been perceived as a gamble, but I would have enabled STH to buy one extra (as long as the extra for somoene with a purchase history from the outset)

Most would not take up the offer. Some won’t go at all, and some of those who did take this up would have been other STH who had longer to wait for their own window.

It would have kept groups toghether and there would have been still enought left for those Bronze members who were ont travelling with a season ticket mate to grab a seat

No way. People with just a purchase history would’ve got better view seats than thousands of Bronze members (many are ex STH’ers) who’ve paid to go countless games.

There are still 10,000 seats left with huge blocks available, enabling the people in the scenario you mention to get sorted next week. Groups will still sit together.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
No worries! Was a stupid question by me in retrospect - as friends will say they're sometimes my forte!

I don't have a ticket yet, given my first dibs to my mate to take wifey, I'm nervously waiting until Wed! nb: this because I'm confident I will get us a ticket by hook or by crook regardless

I’m certain you will.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Oh dear, you really have picked on the wrong person with those comments :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here