Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
8D42DCAB-B9B6-4AA4-ABAF-C13AE7488823.jpeg

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
There’s one thing we could change.

Merge individual players threads, into one per player, rather than dozens for Locadia, for March, etc.

It’s the norm on arsenalmania, redandwhitekop, grandoldteam and redcafe.

A one stop shop to debate everything about a player.
Very much this.

One thread for one player.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
No but we could have a post match moan up compilation thread , i keep saying "well piss off and support Man Utd then " on the wrong moan up thread , quite a bit actually , reading some of the harrowing stories about what people have to put up with at The Amex could also be condensed into one pile of dirge , that poor guy who felt threatened because somebody looked at him in a strange way left me wondering if he's ok emotionally , but then i saw the poor chap who spotted somebodies Vape cloud ! #staystrong , it's a veritable minefield of emotional distress come 17.30 on a matchday , let's make it a safer place for these victims of modern day football .

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
There are two strands to the postings on The Big Board: 1) football related stuff, mostly about things to do with the Albion, but also including issues, events and thoughts about other clubs, players and football generally, and 2) stuff related to anything and everything in the rest of the Universe and totally irrelevant to anything to do with football. There's so many strands now does anyone else think its time to divide the Big Board into two (or more)?

No.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here