Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely this would have been sorted out by evolution by now.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I have recently got a cold, I woke up this morning with my nose feeling like it had been filled with concrete, I couldn't breath in through it, or out so I couldn't blow my nose. Why in the :censored: is it that every time anyone gets a cold it gets filled up with mucus so that they can't breath, I'm pretty sure that is a reaction to a cold, not something the cold virus does, so why hasn't it been sorted out yet, maybe one of the reasons this happens is so that you don't breath in any other virus' and bacteria, but that's stupid because you're going to breath in more pathogens through your mouth than your nose, sort it out evolution FFS!

:angry:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I have recently got a cold, I woke up this morning with my nose feeling like it had been filled with concrete, I couldn't breath in through it, or out so I couldn't blow my nose. Why in the :censored: is it that every time anyone gets a cold it gets filled up with mucus so that they can't breath, I'm pretty sure that is a reaction to a cold, not something the cold virus does, so why hasn't it been sorted out yet, maybe one of the reasons this happens is so that you don't breath in any other virus' and bacteria, but that's stupid because you're going to breath in more pathogens through your mouth than your nose, sort it out evolution FFS!

:angry:

It's official. The theory of evolution is rubbish, Darwin should be excommunicated and you should all come back to Jesus.

This is why God created Olbas oil and Vick's Sinex!

And no, I'm not being entirely serious, but I did enjoy that.:laugh:

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Now that is funny, especially as it skips over our cellular biology which has been stolen from bacteria.

Which is even funnier when you consider that pro-karyotic bacteria were the first inhabitants of this planet and MAY have come here from outer space...

Have a read up on panspermia.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Which is even funnier when you consider that pro-karyotic bacteria were the first inhabitants of this planet and MAY have come here from outer space...

Have a read up on panspermia.

Indeed that is true and highly feasible, however, "dropping " humans here on an alleged alien planet some 50,000 years ago is ludicrous besides, there is the shared DNA as well.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
This thread seems to have been hijacked by scientists. Speak English, damn you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here