And QPR too.

What about Bournmouth?

what about QPR..PNG

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Poyet whinged to the media, unforgivable. Hughton shows what true class is.

No wonder the bloke was sacked.

I don't like to see you and [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] squabbling. There have been at least 100 drip dry bry nylon life-threateningly medaevil posts on NSC today - can we call this dispute a score draw? ???

:lolol::bigwave:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't like to see you and [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] squabbling. There have been at least 100 drip dry bry nylon life-threateningly medaevil posts on NSC today - can we call this dispute a score draw? ???

:lolol::bigwave:

Don't drag poor old [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] into it. He's done nothing wrong. :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Don't drag poor old [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] into it. He's done nothing wrong. :lolol:

But has he though? Has he? The hat he was wearing when I met him.....:rolleyes::lolol:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I was at West Brom v Birmingham on Friday night and it was quite an experience, that's for sure!

The Blues had a lot of nutters, and I mean REAL nutters! Smokebombs, coins and lighters thrown on to the pitch and towards Baggies players/fans. Every supporter I got talking to though was really friendly and being up there for the weekend, I mentioned being a Brighton and Hove Albion fan. They seemed quite interested. The points deduction made it a toxic but amazing atmosphere and seeing the replay that the foul for the penalty was outside the area made things feel even worse. I'm going out with a Brummie and she seemed to know a lot of the Zulu firm! She always wears a cap or woolly hat to avoid any opposition stick with her blonde hair.

I really hope they stay up (and Villa f*ck up in the play-offs!). :thumbsup:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I was at West Brom v Birmingham on Friday night and it was quite an experience, that's for sure!

The Blues had a lot of nutters, and I mean REAL nutters! Smokebombs, coins and lighters thrown on to the pitch and towards Baggies players/fans. Every supporter I got talking to though was really friendly and being up there for the weekend, I mentioned being a Brighton and Hove Albion fan. They seemed quite interested. The points deduction made it a toxic but amazing atmosphere and seeing the replay that the foul for the penalty was outside the area made things feel even worse. I'm going out with a Brummie and she seemed to know a lot of the Zulu firm! She always wears a cap or woolly hat to avoid any opposition stick with her blonde hair.

I really hope they stay up (and Villa f*ck up in the play-offs!). :thumbsup:

I have a relative who is a 'blue nose' and he has said to me that as a Brighton fan I will never quite understand what a big club Birmingham City FC are. Their potential is absolutely huge but they have never quite got it right, if they did they would be one of the super powers of English football. St Andrews is one of the few places I have had the misfortune of receiving homophobic abuse and the area around their stadium is one of if not the most deprived area in the country. You certainly have to keep your wits about you.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
14/1 to go down (16 at Skybet but I can't back anything there anymore), which will almost certainly halve if they lose their next two games against the teams in 2nd & 3rd. I might have a dabble.

They hadn't scored for 4 games before Friday.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I have a relative who is a 'blue nose' and he has said to me that as a Brighton fan I will never quite understand what a big club Birmingham City FC are. Their potential is absolutely huge but they have never quite got it right, if they did they would be one of the super powers of English football. St Andrews is one of the few places I have had the misfortune of receiving homophobic abuse and the area around their stadium is one of if not the most deprived area in the country. You certainly have to keep your wits about you.

Birmingham have never been a huge club and never will. There potential is nowhere near as big as ours. Maybe because there's quite a few clubs in the midlands and nothing in Sussex.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Birmingham have never been a huge club and never will. There potential is nowhere near as big as ours. Maybe because there's quite a few clubs in the midlands and nothing in Sussex.

There's a stat which shows how many supporters each club would have, if everyone supported the club they lived nearest to (top 5 divisions). Brighton are 1st, Birmingham are 2nd.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I remember being stuffed 3 -0 at their place in the cup a long while ago and that was the first place I had heard a BIG roar from a crowd after they had scored.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here