Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Emiliano Sala [signed by Cardiff, confirmed to have been on missing aircraft]

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Sad as his disappearance is, I find the outporing of grief and the flags/banners showing Sals as a Bluebird, absolutely cringeworthy.
He never played for the club, okay they were going to spend a lot of money on him, but for all the Cardiff fans knew, he could of been worse than Locadia
Tw#t

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Sad as his disappearance is, I find the outporing of grief and the flags/banners showing Sals as a Bluebird, absolutely cringeworthy.
He never played for the club, okay they were going to spend a lot of money on him, but for all the Cardiff fans knew, he could of been worse than Locadia
Overflowing with the milk of human kindness.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath

You're an insensitive tw@t. How must his family and friends feel? Did you see a hard man in Neil Warnock break down in tears on Saturday?

Hopefully you get a short break from NSC. :wanker:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
[MENTION=15008]HAILSHAM SEAGULL[/MENTION] tough crowd. I can sort of see where you're coming from, but not expressed in the most sensitive of ways it must be said.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Is it an out pouring of grief? Or a show of support? This lad was about to achieve the dream of playing in the Premier League. I cannot imagine how proud, excited and high his family and friends were feeling about this. I also cannot imagine how hollow and low they are feeling right now. Knowing people out there are thinking about them will hopefully provide , at the very least, a few crumbs of comfort in this difficult time.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Video footage has found one occupant visible in the wreckage of the plane. Sad news but this will hopefully give further closure to the families

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

Is the accepted level of grief expressed proportionate to the level of footballing skills of the deceased? If that's the case I should expect a very low turn out at my funeral.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
You're an insensitive tw@t. How must his family and friends feel? Did you see a hard man in Neil Warnock break down in tears on Saturday?

Hopefully you get a short break from NSC. :wanker:

The wet Monday morning blues got to me somewhat at work. You're entitled to an opinion of course but not when it causes upset to other forum users on NSC.

You'll be disappointed with what you said but I went a bit over the top with my abuse which I very rarely use to other Seagull fans on any subject so for that I apologise.

Let's just leave there.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
actually think Cardiff will use this much like we did the Shoreham air disaster #together

Fancy them to survive

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Is the accepted level of grief expressed proportionate to the level of footballing skills of the deceased? If that's the case I should expect a very low turn out at my funeral.

And there will be no one at mine.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here