Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MyAlbion Digital - got to create new account for ticketing site

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am still waiting for my confirmation email as well.

In outlook, I have an error "Internet Calender sunscriptions reported error. Make sure the following link is a valid calendar link, www.stanza.co/api/.schedules/brightonhovealbion/etc"

Whilst waiting my email on shirt numbers came through from the club.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
My is anything with tickets and the Albion never straight forward.

Received email, set up details, but no conformation email received, after several further attempts to resend confirmation link it arrives.

Click on link, failed, try again later, failed again, failed again.....

I now have zero confidence of securing a Villa ticket on Tuesday,

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Apparently a chrome browser problem. I got through using different browser. Got email straight away and linked fine.

FFS, surely the club would have tested on all popular browsers.

Barber OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Mine went through without any fuss (except needed a stronger password than before) and activation email came thru in seconds. U 23 ticket for tomorrow ordered.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Apparently a chrome browser problem. I got through using different browser. Got email straight away and linked fine.

Just to confuse things it worked on Chrome at my work computer this afternoon and at home just now while setting up my son's.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
My is anything with tickets and the Albion never straight forward.

Received email, set up details, but no conformation email received, after several further attempts to resend confirmation link it arrives.

Click on link, failed, try again later, failed again, failed again.....

I now have zero confidence of securing a Villa ticket on Tuesday,

Each time you click to get a new link the previous link is invalid. So you clicked away, eventually got the original emails through and the link was invalid cos you'd already requested more.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
SNAP wont link to mine or wife's fan number....Says not reconised.

Others have said this happens if the details used for the new account (name, DoB, and email address) don't match the details on the old account.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Each time you click to get a new link the previous link is invalid. So you clicked away, eventually got the original emails through and the link was invalid cos you'd already requested more.

Something that should have taken a couple of minutes, took just under 25 minutes, doesn't bode well for using next week to get tickets

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I registered for My Albion with no problems and have used the log in for audio commentary.
But seeing this today, nearly 4 weeks in, am disappointed.
Subsequently we are planning to offer this service to supporters as a subscription on a seasonal basis. Details of how to sign up for this service will be released after the Southampton fixture.

For previous subscribers to Seagulls TV, you will not need to pay for non-live video access for 2019/20 season. If live matches are available to stream on this site we will provide details nearer the time of how to watch.

We hope you enjoy the new season with MyAlbion TV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here