Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Texas Police.....WTF

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
And so easy to resolve. Plod on horses no longer carry rope.

All they had to do was call it in.

They did. No vehicle available. The handbook states the rope method is perfectly acceptable alternative in such situation. That’s the point!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Careful. Some idiot will soon post 'why oh why start another boring thread about America'. Or possibly start an actual new thread about threads about the latest wonder to behold in the land of the slave and the home of greed. :ffsparr:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Fair enough. Walking alongside would have worked though.

Precisely! It’s just astonishing not just because it’s in the handbook, but they followed it as an alternative ‘method’

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
What’s the big difference you have noticed?

It's like strolling through the South Downs and crossing straight into St James Street at midnight on a Saturday.

I do love parts of the US and go there often, but it can be very grubby, not much care put into keeping the streets or cities clean, much more homelessness and aggressive street sleepers/addicts etc.

Again, I love it in parts, and go 4-5 times a year if I can.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
It's like strolling through the South Downs and crossing straight into St James Street at midnight on a Saturday.

I do love parts of the US and go there often, but it can be very grubby, not much care put into keeping the streets or cities clean, much more homelessness and aggressive street sleepers/addicts etc.

The thing I notice most when I drive down into New York State is all the dead deer by the road, especially going down to Syracuse. They don't seem to clear them up. Ugh.

LVGull

May 13, 2016

Wow. Not good to hear that. BC is lovely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here