Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton *** Official Match Thread ***

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
With Burnley getting the win v Wolves, it's now between us & Cardiff for the final spot for the drop. Feels that way anyway.
And I can see colin wanker motivating his players.

Hughton couldn't motivate the players for the Millwall game and it came down to luck in the end.

Best case scenario for me is Hughton resigning in the summer. Not going to happen though.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
With Burnley getting the win v Wolves, it's now between us & Cardiff for the final spot for the drop. Feels that way anyway.

yep .....and it's piss poor , negative , defensive shyte that has put us in the situation ......it's not that we don't have the players .....the attitude is just not there

FannieMac

Jan 4, 2014
horror.gif

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Don’t let the cup run fool you, we’re a very poor side, and if we stay up it will only be because Cardiff are even worse!

And the fact that Palace and Huddersfield gifted us 12 points!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Don’t let the cup run fool you, we’re a very poor side, and if we stay up it will only be because Cardiff are even worse!

This. But to me we’ve got better players than that, I just don’t think they’re being utilised in the right way. There has to be questions asked of the tactics, personnel used and motivation at times this season.

The cup run has really polished a turd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here