Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

List the things you've put off doing for the last 7 (seven) years.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Joining NSC.
Didn't really have the time previously to converse with all the Albionites on here.
But now hey it's wonderful, cannot get enough of it.
It's a font all knowledge, on numerous obscure items.
Like an Ask Jeeves of the football world :bowdown:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
My Last Will and Testament

I get uncomfortable giving away my money to people - No one has ever left me anything in a Will, so I don't think I like the thought of anyone enjoying themselves at my expense

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
uploading an avatar, it always says file too large. i will try again next year

seagulls_feeding_kindlephoto-5371970.jpg
On the house [MENTION=633]n1 gull[/MENTION]:thumbsup:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I thought I was the King of Procrastination, but even I'm going to struggle on this one.

Hmm, life kinda changed quite radically. 7 years ago I worked in the city, well paid, long hours, didn't see too much of home or have time to do owt else. Then, I got bowel cancer and kidney failure, took voluntary redundancy, so now I'm home all the time, kidney dialysis 3 hours a day - so can't really work for anyone else, but am limited as to what other activities I can do.

So, bit of a sticky wicket on this question, I have more time, am home a lot but can't do an awful lot, so any plans for virtually any activity are on hold. Hopefully not for too long.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Getting a new lock fitted on the garage door. When the old one broke 20 years ago I sorted out a string-based temporary fix and meant to call the lock people the following week. The temporary fix is fiddly but still functional.
Paying a podiatrist to look at a verruca.
Consolidating my pay TV, phone and broadband into a single deal; sure I'd save a packet but I can't face all the call centres.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Just under 6 years ago we walked into our first home, excited at what lay ahead and the thrills of home ownership.

As I walked into the kitchen I stood on the wooden room divider thingy (threshold strip?) which sent out a blood-curdling squeak.

"Wow, we better replace that immediately. That'll be annoying every time someone steps on it"

Last week we had new carpets fitted and that terrible squeaky floor divider thingy went.

Feathers

Banned
Oct 6, 2016
50 miles from Brighton
uploading an avatar, it always says file too large. i will try again next year

I spent the whole of yesterday afternoon trying to do mine. It didn't say file was too large. Either invalid file or unable to save image.

In the end I had to give up. If it's taken you 7 years, there's not much hope for me!

Unless an expert on here can tell me what I'm doing wrong. :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here