• All at the same time (that's magic!)

Votes: 14 8.4%
  • Hell freezes over

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
What happens if Ulloa is appointed player/manager and turns up at his first press conference wearing the new kit? :dunce:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Well a new Manager and a new kit are definitely happening. Within days. Ulloa [leaving] is , at the moment at least , not happening. Unless [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] knows different...

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
training ground opening ceremony with new manager

Leo in new shirt (vest version) on Mar del plata beach via satalite link

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Quite obviously going to be Ulloa first.

It'll be like a one sided version of what HR types colloquially refer to as a shit sandwich. Put the bad news in between the good news, so the recipient goes home feeling slightly better about it. Except in this case there won't be any good news first, so it'll be kind of like a Danish open shit sandwich. With two slices of bread on one side.

Ulloa >>>>kit>>>manager.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
They'll sandwich a little Ulloa story between multiple articles/galleries/videos about the kit and the new manager

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
New Shirt first. Monday AM, probably about 1030-ish. If i remember correctly Errea's contract expires on Sunday and the club wont announce a new manager on a Sunday so we have 72hrs for a new gaffer or we'll be moaning about the kit first.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I suppose they might be holding back the kit launch as a contingency in the event that the manager search goes on longer than planned.

Just to stop the natives getting restless. Although it wouldn't surprise me if the promotional stuff for the launch was done weeks ago and features kit models Ulloa, Upson, Orlandi and Kuszczak.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Ulloa first, club will want the bad news out of the way first. But we will all be cheered when Wilbraham is signed as the replacement and then Jones is announced as new manager.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here