Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Uefa Nations League

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
We've been completely outclassed in the game.

Very few clear cut chances created, our only goal was from their error.

Can't see any positives at all from another Semi-Final defeat from a winning position in the second half.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So the best England can hope for is second last in a four team tournament.

But perhaps you can relax and enjoy Portugal vs Netherlands more now. It could be a cracker.

Are you serious? The only player that gives a sh1t in this tournament is Cristiano Ronaldo.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So the best England can hope for is second last in a four team tournament.

But perhaps you can relax and enjoy Portugal vs Netherlands more now. It could be a cracker.

It’s a 55 (or something like that) team tournament!

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
When will we learn to only pass the ball out of defence when we have good possession? Basics. Hell we could be so much better. They have just given this away and wasted two and a half hours of our lives that we won’t get back!

Exactly. If not good possession, clear it upfield. Or pass it out earlier, before the Dutch high press arrives.

Basics.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Must say, I totally disagree with you.
We are showing today where we really are. We stumbled through the easiest rounds of the World Cup that we could have had and still ultimately failed. We are a very average International team with a team full of millionaire prima donas that will be quite happy they can **** off on holiday now!
The Dutch are an average team with 2 or 3 decent players.

No doubt the normal idiot fans will now tear up a very nice city and embarrass us all further!

Don’t agree at all but that’s life. We are a breath of fresh air these days for me and luckily many and were at the World Cup. We weren’t good tonight though. I think the ‘prima Donna’ tag is lazy. I can’t think of any player in that squad who’s dislikeable.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Well **** off from the England thread then you look at me ****. So boring NSC still having this ‘I don’t care about my country but I’m gonna let everyone know on the England thread’ bollocks.

Sorry, mistook NSC for a place for opinions. Didn't realise I wandered in to the playground:thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
When the dust settles a team of Pickford, TAA, Rose, Gomez, Maguire, Henderson, Winks, Sancho, Sterling, Alli, Kane still looks useful.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Sterling thinks the England team have shown progress.

Really?

Nothing has changed in decades.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry, mistook NSC for a place for opinions. Didn't realise I wandered in to the playground:thumbsup:

If we were in the playground I’d be wedgeeing you and throwing your glasses over a wall ;)

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Stones had some fault in all three goals.
Pep knows not to play him, but for some reason England persist.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here