Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Latest US mass shooting.....

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I remember when I was a living in New York, there was a news story about a 6 year old who was playing with a toy gun in a park in Pittsburgh. The police shot him dead because they thought the gun was real.

Can you imagine that happening here? They just can’t see it......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Nigel Farage Blasts Britain's Gun Control Laws As 'Repressive'

o-NIGEL-FARAGE-GUN-570.jpg

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
0d8.jpg

In fact, Trump hasn't even bothered with this on Twitter. The U.S appear to have become so used to this happening that it hardly registers.:down:

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
There’s a refreshing/desperately sad* lack of posts from NSC’s anti-Muslim brigade on this thread. It’s almost as though they don’t care about a dozen people being killed by a moron. Unless that moron happens to be off-white, wear a beard and follow a particular religion.

But that can’t be right, because that would be, err, moronic.

*it’s the latter really, isn’t it?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There’s a refreshing/desperately sad* lack of posts from NSC’s anti-Muslim brigade on this thread. It’s almost as though they don’t care about a dozen people being killed by a moron. Unless that moron happens to be off-white, wear a beard and follow a particular religion.

But that can’t be right, because that would be, err, moronic.

*it’s the latter really, isn’t it?

Some of them have been 'released' from their contract by NSC's 'retention team' apparently.

Jul 7, 2003
The silly place needs an A Team shoot out to put to bed the ****ish argument that it would be safer if every fukker was tooled up.

No, that is what caused the problem in the first place. In the A team, there were all sorts of guns and other explosives set off all over the place and yet nobody ever seemed to get injured. They all think the A team was a real life documentary so won't be harmed by a few semi automatic weapons being discharged.

They also have Wiley Coyote heading up the safety campaign sponsored by ACME.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Usual left-leaning, 'progressive' twunts managing to extract some level of point scoring joy from this tragedy I see .....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here