Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter joins on four-year deal

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Last edited:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
We cannot be seriously interested in Phil Neville, we just CANNOT. He would make Hyppia look like Ferguson.

Id be gobsmacked if it was, managing the womens team is akin to managing Whitehawk...... Even the other usual rubbish suspects like Pardew, Hughes etc are no worse than Phil Neville

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
We cannot be seriously interested in Phil Neville, we just CANNOT. He would make Hyppia look like Ferguson.

If we appoint Phil Neville think I might call it a day. I'm genuinely struggling to think of anyone less fit for our dugout.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
You know, if I wanted a job, really wanted it... well i’d resign, negating any compensation between the two clubs in question... yep, i’d heve been here by now.

We’re being played for fools.

As others have said this smacks of, listen I really want to stay, but what can you give assure me to make that happen. If he comes it’ll because he was forced to leave a job he sees as a long term project. I want a manager who will just say... yes. Bugger complex negotiations between my current club, I resign, negotiate terms with you and by Tuesday (gone) i’m holding the scarf aloft with glee.

I haven’t fancied this from the off, neither I suspect has he.

All very meh indeed.

fanciful wordy guesswork

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

I doubt we will get him as manager, but 6 premier league wins, 3 FA cups and a European Cup deserve more respect for someone who learned their trade under the greatest British manager ever. You clown.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I’ve worked in recruitment for over a decade, and I own my own recruitment company. The process you described would really annoy me if I was involved in it, it’s underhand and unprofessional. Maybe football is different, but we wouldn’t work with a client who used those sort of tactics for a senior hire, we’d think they were complete cowboys. I don’t think the Albion are like that.

can you give us more details?
no names, no pack drill, obvs

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Yes, that’s right, I think Giggs is a shit manager. Zero charisma, zero tangible success AND he’ll do nothing with Wales and certainly no where near as well as Chris Coleman

You know, I am (as we all are) entitled to form an opinion that doesn’t need your personal seal of approval.

Whilst we’re at it; Potter will make a for a very poor appointment. Being only half interested is a grrreeeaaatt start... no better than CH and gone by Christmas, like us.

Just my opinion.

if, we do succeed in getting arry potter; and all goes well for the albion,
will you be gone by xmas?

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
'WalesOnline understands that the pair's attendance (*at Fratton Park) was due to a pre-planned scouting mission, and has nothing to do with any interest in his services from elsewhere'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here