Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next Brighton Manager?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Arteta
Gerrard
Lampard

Be thrilled with all 3, a young up and coming coach with progressive football will do me fine.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Why on earth would we go for a manager who has yet to cut his teeth at the highest level ??!!! So... we sack a man with plenty of experience in order to get someone in rubbing his eyes in the toughest league in the world. Not the best idea.

My gut instinct is to find a young-ish manager who has done great things in one of the top European Leagues and would jump at the chance of managing a PL club. I always look at these lists of potential 'big' managers and see short-term journeymen. A quick fix, until the players get bored of him - then form dips, he gets sacked, and we start all over again.

A young, hungry manager with an infectious personality and drive is what I'd like to see.

Someone from the Netherlands perhaps? ???:eek:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
You’d have to think he got burnt with the Fin appointment, so I’m not expecting him to go to far off road, but 2 of his 3 appointments have been a higher risk!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Any mentions for Sol Campbell. Has done brilliantly in this first management job. I suspect that PL is a step too far at this stage but I reckon that he'll certainly go to a new (higher) club this summer

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Arteta
Gerrard
Lampard

Be thrilled with all 3, a young up and coming coach with progressive football will do me fine.

It wouldn't be Marshy without picking the shittest available.
Are you sure you don't want Pards or Michael Appleton?

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Whoever our new manager, I hope they bring out the best in players like Gross, AJ and Locadia - they're clearly talented

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here