Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] "Michael" Obama.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes Trump does say stupid things, probably as much to do with nerves than anything because he clearly lacks social skills.
It's not 'stupid' things, it's 'creepy sex offender' things.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thank you for the full quote. I had the gist of the content from your replies. Oddly enough I've had the alleged paedophile's apologist on ignore for some time :facepalm:
I still feel left out that I'm not on your list.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
She may well of been borne a man. Who gives a shit....its 2019.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Same here. I’ve attacked with venom a couple of times but obviously not offensive enough.

Lightweights, the pair of you :lolol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'm obviously extremely blunt with people on here, but in person I'm a lot more tactful. If, however, I ever met a flat-earther - god help me, I wouldn't be able to contain myself.

Freddy Flintoff is one of them. If I met him I’d just talk about the cricket.

What people believe in their own time is no concern of mine.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Freddy Flintoff is one of them. If I met him I’d just talk about the cricket.

What people believe in their own time is no concern of mine.

Is he ? are you sure ? I wonder how he coped with looking out of that airplane window taking him to The Ashes in Oz ?

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
I liked Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 but that video was pathetic. It requires the specific voice and the specific music to build the atmosphere up for an allegation.

David Beckham kissing his daughter on the lips is fine though:

View attachment 113122

The music and voice are satirical, aping the tactics of the alt right. You'd have to watch the entire film.

If you think talking about your daughter in sexual way is the same as a Dad kissing his children then words fail me

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is he ? are you sure ? I wonder how he coped with looking out of that airplane window taking him to The Ashes in Oz ?
And what if he flew east from the UK, but then east again on the way home? That would have really blown his mind.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
And what if he flew east from the UK, but then east again on the way home? That would have really blown his mind.

I think they go over the Arctic I order to save time, I'm assuming that Freddie WON'T be watching any of the footage celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Moon landings for the next few days. Would be lovely if at a charity match they threw him a flattened rectangular cricket ball for a laugh ?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Update. Apparently the Doctor is upset with me & wants an apology. (Will never happen).
Also, it seems that the majority of Eastern Europeans here, (I include the Balkan Nations in that group) are big believers in all the 9-11 conspiracies.

Surrounded by freakin idiots here!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Update. Apparently the Doctor is upset with me & wants an apology. (Will never happen).
Also, it seems that the majority of Eastern Europeans here, (I include the Balkan Nations in that group) are big believers in all the 9-11 conspiracies.

Any " Flat Earther's " on the boat with you too ? sounds like an absolute nightmare, are they all drinking their own urine ?

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
only just seen this, excellent 'smudge'. lock your cabin door as you may well wake up with 'the brollie' in your 'japs'. dodgy 'scab-lifter' for sure. take care m8y:salute:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

Sounds more like you're the freaking idiot for being so batshit hurt by his views. Couldn't you just ignore him and maintain a positive vibe? Do you not know how to swerve conversations?

I've met people who believe that a woman once gave birth whilst still virgin. I didn't feel the need to approach them and start getting rude and chucking factual science at them. Let people believe and think what they want I say. God knows why people get so riled up by someones superstitious views, it's like watching arsenal fans tv except instead of crying about Wenger, they're crying about someones views on the twin towers or the shape of the planet. etc and like the arsenal fans tv, they're completely flipping out like Lunatics as if being rude and obnoxious is the only way to respond to a conspiracy. Bonkers beyond belief but yet there attacking someone for being 'mad'.

Now go say sorry to the doctor for being being a rude to him. Cognitive dissonance or not, you shouldn't excuse yourself for being a **** to someone, that just identifies what a freak you might be. He wasn't be rude to you so unless you suffer from some sort of psychopathic condition , then you should feel some guilt and apologise for getting so upset to the point of being a **** towards him over something as little as s superstitious belief.

Maybe you should ask yourself why does this weird, disprovable info make me so upset? It's probably something deep rooted. After all, you can just ignore it.

Last edited:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Oi, Megazone, wind your tits in, smudge is a WAFU, don't you know. When awake. they say what they want, to whom they want.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The music and voice are satirical, aping the tactics of the alt right. You'd have to watch the entire film.

If you think talking about your daughter in sexual way is the same as a Dad kissing his children then words fail me

So it's been edited together with a slight bias then? I believe all I heard Trump say was that his daughter was beautiful during some banter on a TV show. You see it as sexual where it is more like a badly worded compliment that people can twist to their hearts desires.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here