Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
We can all bleat and whine as much as we like about this ignorant buffoon. He’s not going to change. When 40% of the American electorate adore him he’ll carry on regardless. The most telling part about Trump is that he loves the poorly educated - I wonder how of the 40% that is?

The poorly educated is how the Democrats keep their voting base.

If we're being honest, it's the 45% of Americans who didn't vote is where all the intelligent people are to be found.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
And many Democrats think some of the people who he was referring to are not good people.

He's playing the political game and the Dems make it easy when dimwits like AOC and Omar are allowed to be so prominent in the media.

You can't be that politically naive can you?

You sound like you comfortable with Trump's position, carry on...

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You sound like you comfortable with Trump's position, carry on...

Couldn't give a **** is my position.

Tulsi Gabbard is the best candidate the Dems have by a long way and you watch her get beat out by some hack.

Perfect example of a potentially good politician.

Thus far the Dem debates have been a comical hodge podge of who can be more whacko left wing.

She's a long way ahead of the idiots Trump singled out as it stands. I mean they make look Trump smart.

They are also stirring bad shit up for regular Government workers. There was just an attack on an ICE facility where a person was shot dead after trying to firebomb it.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
He is he spends all his time defending it

Unfortunately for you that's not true. I simply point out the hypocrisy of those with Trump derangement syndrome.

Because the hypocrisy is astounding and the triggering is hilarious.

Trump is the most entertaining President ever. That's all that really matters.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

If we're being honest, it's the 45% of Americans who didn't vote is where all the intelligent people are to be found.

That's simply not supported by the evidence, try reading this article https://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2018/11/education-gap-explains-american-politics/575113/ or this https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/11/08/the-2018-midterm-vote-divisions-by-race-gender-education/
and you can see that support from the poorly educated skews towards the gop

el punal

Hmm. Probably one of the main reasons why Trump was elected was because Hillary Clinton was so despised that many Democrats did not vote - hence your comment.

Talking of not voting, if the 18-30 year old eligible voters had actually got off their arses and cast a vote in the EU referendum we might not be going down the Brexit route. Surveys showed that they were the age group that were demonstrably in favour of remaining and yet did the least in trying to secure that.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Unfortunately for you that's not true. I simply point out the hypocrisy of those with Trump derangement syndrome.

Because the hypocrisy is astounding and the triggering is hilarious.

Trump is the most entertaining President ever. That's all that really matters.

You are quite right of course, the main purpose of the politics of the worlds most powerful country is to keep you entertained.

Maybe that is why so many people voted for him? Was it a particulaly dull series of America's Got Talent that year?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You are quite right of course, the main purpose of the politics of the worlds most powerful country is to keep you entertained.

Maybe that is why so many people voted for him? Was it a particulaly dull series of America's Got Talent that year?
Unbelievable

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Hmm. Probably one of the main reasons why Trump was elected was because Hillary Clinton was so despised that many Democrats did not vote - hence your comment.

Talking of not voting, if the 18-30 year old eligible voters had actually got off their arses and cast a vote in the EU referendum we might not be going down the Brexit route. Surveys showed that they were the age group that were demonstrably in favour of remaining and yet did the least in trying to secure that.

The problem with America is they have created such a closed system that no other parties can form and grow because of it.

At least in the UK it promotes democracy and doesn't kill off debate and competition, even with smaller parties.

The last election was a perfect example. I was following Gary Johnson closely because his ticket contained two highly successful ex-governors who while formerly Republicans won two terms in traditionally Democrat states. He couldn't get into the debate because of a corrupt system that is set up to make it nearly impossible for smaller parties to get national exposure.

It was mentioned on a program that third or forth candidates can't get a position in national debates because those who get to dictate who gets to debate are the two majors. Thanks to the CPD which is controlled by the Dems and Republicans and who hijacked and killed off the League of Women Voters right to choose who got to debate third parties nobody else has a chance.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Has your life changed in our town since he was elected? Mine hasn't.

Living in this country you should be more concerned about the Chinese than the Americans.

Xi Jinping and his filthy commies are more of a threat than Trump. Trump will be gone in a few years but those pricks to our north will still be there. Especially after Jinping made it so he has unlimited terms.

Hong Kong is far more of an issue than anything Trump has tweeted.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Has your life changed in our town since he was elected? Mine hasn't.

Living in this country you should be more concerned about the Chinese than the Americans.

Xi Jinping and his filthy commies are more of a threat than Trump. Trump will be gone in a few years but those pricks to our north will still be there. Especially after Jinping made it so he has unlimited terms.

Hong Kong is far more of an issue than anything Trump has tweeted.

if you don't think the US are going to play a huge part in how China will affect us in Australia then I really don't know what to tell you.

Still from your response I am guessing your post should have read 'that is all that really matter to me'

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
US President Donald Trump has been accused of racism after posting tweets attacking Democratic congresswomen.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48982172

He claimed the women "originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe", before suggesting they "go back".

Given that three of the women were born and raised in the US he is spot on. :laugh::rave:

You are right TB our entertainment is the most important thing here.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
if you don't think the US are going to play a huge part in how China will affect us in Australia then I really don't know what to tell you.

Still from your response I am guessing your post should have read 'that is all that really matter to me'

It's up to our Government to deal with China and get the best deals for us. Just as it's Trump's job to get the best deals for the US.

I mean the derangement over Trump is laughable when there's so much worse happening around the world.

I do apologise for not buying into the collective mindset. Individuality appeals more.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
US President Donald Trump has been accused of racism after posting tweets attacking Democratic congresswomen.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48982172

He claimed the women "originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe", before suggesting they "go back".

Given that three of the women were born and raised in the US he is spot on. :laugh::rave:

You are right TB our entertainment is the most important thing here.

We've all known for a long time Trump is a racist liar, his latest outburst is 100% verification but his base will love it.

Perhaps he should consider going to where he came from being the son of an immigrant

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Well yes because that's a good indicator of better education.

Well not necessarily.

Not when courses like Gender Studies and other such pointless degrees are included in that figure.

There are plenty of smart tradespeople out there who never went to a college but have higher IQs and better bank balances than these so called smart college people.

That's been a common reality for many who take pointless courses only to get out into the real world and find their bit of paper is worthless for the job market.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here