Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk to Leicester City?

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
I don't blame, Lewis.
Club looks a right mess at the moment and bloke wants to play for England whilst he's good enough. Would also get a substantial pay rise to boot.

But I doubt that he'd be "Devastated" if he doesn't go.

How would moving into Maguires shoes at Leicester improve his England chances? It would be admitting he is second best to him not even thinking of the younger generation coming through. Going to Arsenal yes that would be a step up.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I'm not really sure it makes sense for any of the 3 parties but stranger things have happend.

Arsenal or manure as like the English rotation option I could understand but any of those 6-12 placed like clubs I just think we'd match the wages and make him captain at his hometown club until/if relegated ever.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I have it, on good authority, that the Move for Dunk to Leicester has been on the table for months. The whole deal hinges on Man Utd/Maguire. When THAT is confirmed, Dunk is very likely to go. PL clubs actually all big clubs, do their business long before it gets reported in the media.

Forget loyalty, captaincy, “one of our own” bullshit...he is a young man...with a finite career...who wants to earn as much money as he can, for his family, while he can.

If he goes, I wish him well. A fantastic servant of the Albion.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I have it, on good authority, that the Move for Dunk to Leicester has been on the table for months. The whole deal hinges on Man Utd/Maguire. When THAT is confirmed, Dunk is very likely to go. PL clubs actually all big clubs, do their business long before it gets reported in the media.

Forget loyalty, captaincy, “one of our own” bullshit...he is a young man...with a finite career...who wants to earn as much money as he can, for his family, while he can.

I have it on good authority you’re talking bollocks, one of us is right!!! :)

Feb 21, 2009
Would one of the factors be that Dunk was/is very good mates with Brendan's son Anton, so i'd imagine from this connection knows Brendan Rogers very well.

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
Lewis is going nowhere.

A move was on the cards, but he has other priorities nearer to home.

But I suspect a new contract might be on the cards.

TB

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Lewis is going nowhere.

A move was on the cards, but he has other priorities nearer to home.

But I suspect a new contract might be on the cards.

TB

We’ll have to change the picture on the front of the club shop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

In 4 months he'll be 28!!!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Maguire going to Man Utd for 80M

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I feel sorry for Shane Duffy if this is true. They had a great understanding.

Good Luck to Lewis if he's going, and well done to Tony Bloom. Good bit of business.

Bank the money and find a gem for a quarter of that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here