[TV] Love Island 2019 - official NSC thread

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Amy coming home then. Hope she's ok.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Hope Amy does ok. Respect to her for knowing when to call it a day, and not hang in there “just to be famous”. Give her a hug Ian mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Well that's tonight's episode ruined

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Quite amazing how this board is stuffed with TV snobs and yet they watch and comment on this pile of shit, surely it's the lowest common denominator TV and full of twerps that everyone keeps going on about, it's no better than Big Brother but with sunshine.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Quite amazing how this board is stuffed with TV snobs and yet they watch and comment on this pile of shit, surely it's the lowest common denominator TV and full of twerps that everyone keeps going on about, it's no better than Big Brother but with sunshine.
Big brother was better if anything, more of a social experiment as scenes weren't set up, hope it comes back one day.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Good luck to Amy, smart lady knowing when she’s had enough. She wore her heart on her sleeve and nothing wrong with that

Ovie my new favourite now

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Ian getting a lot of media coverage this morning for FLOUNCING off NSC.

(Well, kind of. Closing his Facebook account and "REFUSING" to watch the telly, actually. But still, the nation DEMANDS to know when he'll next be back posting Albion-related nonsense HERE!)

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I know we're supposed to 'like' Amy, but my word she is irritating. Extremely petty and whiny. It's no wonder Curtis ditched her is it? The way she goes on about it you'd think they were married for 10 years.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I know we're supposed to 'like' Amy, but my word she is irritating. Extremely petty and whiny. It's no wonder Curtis ditched her is it? The way she goes on about it you'd think they were married for 10 years.
This thread is better than the TV show. UTA
It should get even better now...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
All joking aside I get the feeling that Harty has had a lot of ag over the Dunk thing and seeing his daughter pored over on TV every night.

I’d ****ing hate it if my girl decided to go on national TV in a hormone and ratings pressure cooker.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Did she seek it? Or did the producers offer it given what happened this week?

And was that just a chat with a 'councillor' type or was she sectioned like the tone of some press (Daily Mail) reports suggest?

I find this odd. A "relationship" ends (after just a few days) and you need psychiatric help? Really?

Would think most of us on here have been dumped at some stage of our lives, seeking psychiatric help is surely just attention seeking? It's life. Getting binned off happens. Get over it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Would think most of us on here have been dumped at some stage of our lives, seeking psychiatric help is surely just attention seeking? It's life. Getting binned off happens. Get over it.

Good point. Knockaert should have just 'manned up' and got over his 'depression.' Parents die, it happens

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here