Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leandro Trossard SIGNS ON A FOUR-YEAR DEAL

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I’m confused.

so far this closed season wedgee and bg are beasting you; (not bladders),
i luv ya, but please raise your game;
(maybe look to widen your sauces; like family members, random queues, clickbait websites, etc)

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Exciting signing in my opinion.
He's not an out and out winger though.
If you watch all the footage out there... he was more than likely bought for the number 10 role

Well, on that youtube clip, he mostly seems to pop up in the inside left channel. Not to say he couldn't play as a 10 .... it would make sense that we get cover for Gross

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Well, on that youtube clip, he mostly seems to pop up in the inside left channel. Not to say he couldn't play as a 10 .... it would make sense that we get cover for Gross
At 18 Million Groß might be the cover for Trossard?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I think, for the money he cost, Izquierdo could yet turn out to be a very unsuccessful signing.

I disagree. For our first season in the Premier league alone he’s been a good signing even with his injuries. If you watch back the season dvd you realise just how key he and Gross were to all our good attacking play. £14 mill or what ever we paid more than covered by staying up.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
so far this closed season wedgee and bg are beasting you; (not bladders),
i luv ya, but please raise your game;
(maybe look to widen your sauces; like family members, random queues, clickbait websites, etc)

My friend - I have BREAKED the TOSSHARD deal 3 days ago - I will dig up the post when he’s SINGED and tag you IN!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
There’s no well known song that can be adapted for Trossard.

No song TITLE ends with the suffix ‘ard’. What on Earth are the Recruitment team playing at?!! :censored::rant:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
No he was very active in defending last season. Two years back he lacked just that, but our last coach really improved his defending and last year he had an excellent work ratio.

Well done on your recent championship. Tell us, what’s his song? What tune? Which artist?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Who has ALREADY changed who he plays for on Wikipedia? Naughty...

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
There’s no well known song that can be adapted for Trossard.

No song TITLE ends with the suffix ‘ard’. What on Earth are the Recruitment team playing at?!! :censored::rant:

Leo TrossARD's our player (to the tune of Hard days night). Someone else can write the rest!

such as

When he get's on the ball,
he runs rings round them all
and it makes us feel alright.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here