Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham v Huddersfield

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Bmouth is a must win?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Bad day at the office for Huddersfield. They looked poor tonight.

James Collins was totally immense for West Ham. I think we saw the standard of teams we will compete to stay up against and are more that capable of beating either of these teams when playing well

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Wagner way too negative about Huddersfield's performance I thought. Stood up to a direct, high pressing side in tough conditions and a decent tempo and undone by an unlucky goal at a time when they were growing into the game.

I might be clutching at straws here but we had to take our medicine and reality check right from the outset this season. I'm not sure Wagners expectation levels are realistic. It'll be interesting to see how Huddersfield react to defeats this season. I find them interesting to watch. Pretty brave to play with 4 attacking players especially when Mooy as one of the sitting players, as good as he is, is pretty slow.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Will be interesting to see how "together" the Huddersfield squad is after a defeat. Up until the goal I thought West Ham looked like they had the weight of the world on them.
As [MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION] says they are the teams and the standard that we will be competing against.

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
Will be interesting to see how "together" the Huddersfield squad is after a defeat. Up until the goal I thought West Ham looked like they had the weight of the world on them.
As [MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION] says they are the teams and the standard that we will be competing against.
Both teams looked average at best... barring a few bright spots ... I take some comfort from that.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here