Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bring back Barnes!!

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Time for a bit of Burnley pay back!!!I think we should go and get Gray or get Barnes back! Yes I did say BARNES!! Got prem expierience now and shown he's not frightened to mix it! Would be interesting to see him work off Brown Gross With Knockaert and March feeding in to him! I warmed to Barnes towards the end of his Amex days and realised what he brought to the team! If it were down to him or a Fletcher type I would take Barnes!

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
GOALS GOALS GOALS

2014– Burnley 92 (14)

Barnes plays back to goal a lot of the time and with respect Brighton forwards will be doing a lot of that this season...his hold up is very good bringing others i.e. Brown Gross Baldock and wide men into dangerous areas!!! IMO

D

Deleted member 2719

When Ashley Barnes wore the strips he never let us down, proper player that we can afford.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Time for a bit of Burnley pay back!!!I think we should go and get Gray or get Barnes back! Yes I did say BARNES!! Got prem expierience now and shown he's not frightened to mix it! Would be interesting to see him work off Brown Gross With Knockaert and March feeding in to him! I warmed to Barnes towards the end of his Amex days and realised what he brought to the team! If it were down to him or a Fletcher type I would take Barnes!

:fishing:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
There are other players in the world, we don't have to sign ex Brighton players.
Barnes was a good servant to the club but he's not really what we need

D

Deleted member 2719

Except when he tripped the ref up.

That being said, I'm a big Barnes fan. Good player. I'm not sure he's the answer right now though unless we lost someone in the firepower dept.

That was a positive in my eyes.:hilton:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
1). Is he available?
2). Would Brighton be the last team on earth he'd want to play for, given the abuse he had last time he was here?

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
He would definitely be the right man to take us back to the championship.

Unfortunately for all you Barnes lovers looking at the price Tony Bloom sold him for, the top man probably doesn't rate him either.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I liked Barnes very much when we had him and like Baldock too. He's had his time though and would only take him back on a free. Similar style and ability to what we have in Baldock. We need someone amazing or else play 1 up front and sign one more attacking player who's not a striker to go with Gross and Brown who both look useful. My money is on Cafu.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here