Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

Jan 30, 2008
That’s all well and good but we must do more to help these toddlers..
3e8f8e4c55b526a944fea05358de9101.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

None at the moment but I have had migrants living here. Great people of all nationalities. It broadens the mind.

There's plenty of hotels you could contact to broaden your mind :rolleyes:
Regards
DF

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
None at the moment but I have had migrants living here. Great people of all nationalities. It broadens the mind.

Of course, living and working with different nationalities broadens the mind, I believe you have legal and illegal mixed up, this country needs legal migration to function, has done for decades, My concern is with illegal immigration, souls entering the UK with no paperwork to identify them, pretending to be 16 when actually 28, would you like a 28 year old to be placed in a school with your teenage daughters?
This issue needs sorting and it is no use screaming racist to people that are genuinely concerned with illegal, not legal immigration.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Of course, living and working with different nationalities broadens the mind, I believe you have legal and illegal mixed up, this country needs legal migration to function, has done for decades, My concern is with illegal immigration, souls entering the UK with no paperwork to identify them, pretending to be 16 when actually 28, would you like a 28 year old to be placed in a school with your teenage daughters?
This issue needs sorting and it is no use screaming racist to people that are genuinely concerned with illegal, not legal immigration.

Who screamed racist? Typical troll behaviour making out you’re a victim.

You should watch Hassan’s story again and tell me where he dislikes this country and government.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Who screamed racist? Typical troll behaviour making out you’re a victim.

You should watch Hassan’s story again and tell me where he dislikes this country and government.

No, I’d rather stick wasps down the end of my tired old knob than take lectures from people endorsing human trafficking and human misery...thanks. And why do misery laden fannys like yourself insist anyone who has a different opinion to you is a troll?
And by your very inclusion of the repugnant Yaxley-Lennon in your previous reply to Me I know exactly what you were insinuating.
W⚓

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Do you honestly believe we have no right to eject illegal migrants from the country regardless of whether they go back to the EU , keep em coming:lolol:
Regards
DF

The Dublin agreement meant France had to take them back when we handed them over. That stops on December 31st at the end of the transition period.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I see the Far Right Tweedledum and Tweedledee are enjoying a nice reach-around, this morning. Pair of freaks.

Here we go....
Have concerns about illegal immigration and we’re far right[emoji1303]
By yourself being completely comfortable with illegal immigration you are also comfortable with human trafficking,modern day slavery and other assorted human misery yes?
There is a marked difference between legal an illegal immigration, legal immigration is essential for the country to function.

Last edited:

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Here we go....
Have concerns about illegal immigration and we’re far right[emoji1303]

There's not a shred of doubt about the tame Nazi/clueless one, and you're doing a fabulous and convincing job of impersonating one, so don't expect anything else.
Peas in a pod, you two.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
So I just sit back and take a load of abuse , right on , in fact you've done your fair share of it :rolleyes:
Regards
DF

I'm not denying it. I'm also not the one complaining about it then doing it 4 minutes later. Difference being, I can admit if i'm being a hypocrite. Can you?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here