We've come a long long way together
Through the hard times and the good
I have to celebrate you baby
I have to praise you like I should

3 - 0 To the ALBION

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Is there anything more pathetic than a 45 year old man sat alone in his flat in a 25 year old replica shirt quivering with excitement to the extent that he just spilt his tea?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Today is the day then, wow how much have we earned today so enjoy

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Oh god. The day has arrived. Tears already. Full house with Daughter driving through the night from Cardiff. Pre-match ritual out the window today. No P&R (not driving) so leaving two hours earlier than normal. Pie & Pint is likely to be a bit more than that. SOOOOOOO Nervous, SOOOOOOO Excited.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Is there anything more pathetic than a 45 year old man sat alone in his flat in a 25 year old replica shirt quivering with excitement to the extent that he just spilt his tea?

You are not alone. And I'm afraid I will be on something more stimulating than Tea later on today. Well maybe not that much later on...:lolol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Wigan's approach to the game is going to be interesting. With only a few games left I don't think they can play for a draw and will have to have a go. Could play into our hands, but we might be under pressure at times.

We should have more than enough to get the job done though.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
So full of joy today (joy is a rarely word used in my vocabulary)
Days like today don't come round too often in these parts
Got to milk it for all its worth

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
29 years, and the only time we have been this close was 1991. Many thanks to my OH who is covering my shop and looking after my daughter so I can take my place in the North Stand for today. See you there !!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

bt25

May 7, 2013
Just think back to when that final whistle went against Boro last year. What a day this could be.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
You are not alone. And I'm afraid I will be on something more stimulating than Tea later on today. Well maybe not that much later on...:lolol:

Just realised that I have a bottle of 'Leffe' .... oh dear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here