Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Back the Babes

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Won't happen, but the standard of the game would be raised dramatically if they had male goalkeepers.
The women are so bad at it.

Have you watched much of this tournament? The goalkeeping has come on massively. With the sole exception of the Thai amateur who got humiliated by the USA, the keeping has genuinely been surprisingly decent.

boik

I don't get all this hand-wringing about female keepers, making the goals smaller etc etc. It matters not one jot if a female keeper lets in a shot that a male keeper would have saved, as long as both teams have a female keeper and the same sized goals. It's a competition between 2 teams of females. Comparing to the mens game is completely irrelevant.

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
_82888502_england_women_getty.jpg

N, N, N, N, M, N
Y, Y, N, N, N

Why is Jimmy Bullard wearing 6 and how has nobody noticed number 7, Iker Muniain, isn't even English?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Another great win for the girls, momentum really building now. I thought the diminutive right winger for us last night was fantastic, she had great legs and even better feet.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
How are everyones nerves this morning ahead of the big game tonight??

Dave at the Ship is putting on another finger buffet tonight and demand has been so high he has had to make the event ticketed. I am sure there will be millions roaring the babes on up and down the land in pubs, clubs and living rooms.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
How are everyones nerves this morning ahead of the big game tonight??

Dave at the Ship is putting on another finger buffet tonight and demand has been so high he has had to make the event ticketed. I am sure there will be millions roaring the babes on up and down the land in pubs, clubs and living rooms.
No nerves at all. No doubt I'll see the result on the late news.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Another great win for the girls, momentum really building now. I thought the diminutive right winger for us last night was fantastic, she had great legs and even better feet.

Who they playing tonight?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Diane Abbott said if we win the World Cup it will be the greatest sporting victory in the nations history. Lets hope the girls can do it tonight.

:clap:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Would love to bring Meg Rapinoes ego down a peg or two this evening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here