Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHAFC Fans Forum 2019

Every single year. The thread about the forum is a) clearly mostly from people who have never been or listened to one b) always mentions Albion running their own trainline c) never acknowledges it normally has a bunch of thoughtful questions and answers d)never gives the club and the BBC credit for doing something that very few clubs are confident or sensible enough to bother with.

but hey.
back to the (tired) oldl jokes.

Went to the one at the Concorde but after getting blanked with a question on the cup final cash I've not bothered since.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
"Evening gents. Larry from Lancing here. Loyal STH, first-time forum contributor. I had a flask confiscated off me last season, even though I was completely unaware of the restrictions on bottle caps. So my question to you is this: do you plan on introducing a vegan pie alongside our regular offering next season? Also, what can you do about the boring old fart who won't stop moaning in the seat next to me?"

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
People have forgotten we now have the biggest recruitment team of any club in world football- absolutely NO need for those three to be anywhere near the offices on transfer deadline day.

DavePage

'Hi, Ken from Midhurst. I've been a season ticket holder since the Goldstone and I'd like to know why the sink nearest the exit in the toilets in the WSU is slightly wonky. Is this something the club are aware of and what are they planning on doing to fix it?'

Bog standard question, bog standard reply no doubt
Troubling when Ken is referring to the ladies toilet

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
In this modern Amex era must admit I am never, ever more embarrassed and ashamed of my fellow Brighton fans as I am when I read/hear the questions asked at these events. Dullards who love the sound of their own voices drivelling on about crap. If people wonder why the club sometimes seem to treat the fans with contempt these forums are the reason.

Been going on way before the Amex. Remember going to one in the dark dark days when the club was on the brink of extinction at Southwick football club. Someone asked if the club were to leave the Goldstone would there still be a club shop in Hove! Not how would the club sell merchandise which I guess is a kinda relevant albeit very low down the list of things to worry about....would there be a club shop in Hove.

Lot of angry people in the room at the time. Thought the guy was going to be lynched.

Shortly after that someone took the jackpot out off the club fruit machine at the back of the room.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Went to the one at the Concorde but after getting blanked with a question on the cup final cash I've not bothered since.

I know the lad who asked that question that night.
Pretty sure it wasn’t you though!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Are these tickets still available? Couldn't see it on the website?

From the news article:

"The priority period for season-ticket holders begins at 9am on Tuesday 2nd July. Subject to availability, MyAlbion+ members can apply from Thursday 4th July, and the general public can apply from Tuesday 9th July."

D

Deleted member 2719

Can someone tell Barber, now we have a more attack minded set up, I am more than happy to let him spend the fiver that he saved by not giving my daughter a shirt on fixing that wonky sink.

I may even add to the clubs coffers this season.

So start splashing the cash on players.:O

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
To be hosted at the Amex on the 8th of August, 7pm. Graham Potter, Tony Bloom and Paul Barber in attendance.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2019/june/fans-forum-date-confirmed/

I will be going...extremely interesting to note the event is occurring 2 hours after the close of the summer transfer window - clearly the club are confident of having any desired business completed before this date.
Hopefully all our 3-5 signings will be long done by then.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Having not been to one of these things are the questions taken looked at before hand then allowed to be asked, or is it just random have a go stuff, it just seems pretty bland unprovocative stuff that churns out year after year when I listen to it afterwards.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Having not been to one of these things are the questions taken looked at before hand then allowed to be asked, or is it just random have a go stuff, it just seems pretty bland unprovocative stuff that churns out year after year when I listen to it afterwards.

Been once, and on that occasion it was random audience members being picked. I was surprised by how few wanted to ask a question - it certainly wasn’t Question Time levels of enthusiasm.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
"Evening gents. Larry from Lancing here. Loyal STH, first-time forum contributor. I had a flask confiscated off me last season, even though I was completely unaware of the restrictions on bottle caps. So my question to you is this: do you plan on introducing a vegan pie alongside our regular offering next season? Also, what can you do about the boring old fart who won't stop moaning in the seat next to me?"

Someone please ask about vegan pie/food in general. Thanks

D

Deleted member 2719

Glad to see that your principles are maintained when you think you’d enjoy the football more!

The reason I ditched my ST was because of Hughton's dire football, although Barber has some way to go to convince me on his customer's skills he has gained back some respect in seeing CH was not the man to take us forward.

So my wallet has been loosened enough to spend, I just hope he has looked at my feedback on how a customer should be looked after and supported.

I can only hope.

Can't wait for this season to start.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here