Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Quick question to the many, many members of the undemocratic loon crew that frequent the Brexit thread on NSC .... would you vote in a Marxist, anti-Semitic sympathiser, far left, anti-business/capitalism/anti-UK pro Putin/anti-west PM if you could stop Brexit ?

Being honest for a change would be most welcome.

Try wording it anything like a complete prat and you may find more engaging responses.

I'll hold my breath til then.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
You may be right
You may be wrong
You certainly state your case more tendentiously than impartially

....but I am interested in your comment 'you're phucked'
It suggests there is a 'you' and 'us' outcome.

I believe we share a common fate; and in the scenario you have outlined, I suspect we are all 'phucked'

Oh no no no, do you not understand? There's a special non phucked UK for leavers only remainers get to be Phucked?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Quick question to the many, many members of the undemocratic loon crew that frequent the Brexit thread on NSC .... would you vote in a Marxist, anti-Semitic sympathiser, far left, anti-business/capitalism/anti-UK pro Putin/anti-west PM if you could stop Brexit ?

Could you help us a bit here please and identify who you're describing?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Trolling, that's poor...

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You know Paul Watson is a right wing extremist, right ?

LOL
You meant simply right wing right? Nothing extremist about being right wing.
You sound like the bed wetting morons who say the brexit party is a fascist party.
It takes a special set of marbles to be that politically brainless and uninformed.

Glad i gave NSC a swerve for 2 months, insane remoaners on this thread have gone rapidly downhill .......didnt think that was even possible.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Honest answers are not possible for your average Lib Dem voter... contempt for Corbyn should be a widely acceptable democratic norm ..

That's a bit like saying a second referendum is asking Brexiteers if they are still stupid.....
Would you care to answer that question?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
LOL
You meant simply right wing right? Nothing extremist about being right wing.
You sound like the bed wetting morons who say the brexit party is a fascist party.
It takes a special set of marbles to be that politically brainless and uninformed.

Glad i gave NSC a swerve for 2 months, insane remoaners on this thread have gone rapidly downhill .......didnt think that was even possible.

That’s Paul Joseph Watson who spends his days in his mum’s basement smoking and ******* in to a tissue (no wonder you like him) in between editing Infowars - a right wing conspiracy site. He thinks he’s Alex Jones but he’s a bigger mummy’s boy than those he mocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
That’s Paul Joseph Watson who spends his days in his mum’s basement smoking and ******* in to a tissue (no wonder you like him) in between editing Infowars - a right wing conspiracy site. He thinks he’s Alex Jones but he’s a bigger mummy’s boy than those he mocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You seem to be well informed on what he is doing into tissues in the privacy of his mums house. Have you considered not being a peeping tom?
Not judging by the way if you get off on watching it......each to their own.......you can be into anything nowadays, ive been transracial for a month now in the states, really is the land of opportunity. xx

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
[MENTION=12947]Lincoln Imp[/MENTION] self-identified undemocratic loon and facilitator/supporter of anti-Semitism what a shameful twunt ...
67539523_Mandatory_3342128b.jpg

I'm not sure what the purpose was of you posting a photo of a devious individual who happened to be a member of the Lib Dems. Are you saying that other parties don't have such people as members? Or is it some sort of comment on my credentials as an Albion supporter?

You rarely reply to direct questions, preferring the insult-and-run technique. Have a go at doing so this time.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Ah, your entire extremist credentials are finally laid bare for all to see... undemocratic loon *tick*, apologist/supporter of far left anti Semitism *tick* what a shameful set of arguments you support .

What is it you fear Corbyn would do in Government?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Take back control.

[tweet]1135117029630009344[/tweet]

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Brexit MEP Anne Widdecombe on Ridge says science will be able to cure homosexuality, vote Brexit Party and this is what you are enabling

Wow just wow!!
Maybe the cure for abortion could be sterilisation at birth for the undeserving? Also carry on with M. Jacksons experiment to alter skin hue? The scientific cures could be endless eh?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Brexit MEP Anne Widdecombe on Ridge says science will be able to cure homosexuality, vote Brexit Party and this is what you are enabling

She is just wrong about everything. I read something about her views on things a few weeks ago and I was totally and diametrically opposed to everything that was mentioned bar one, which was fox-hunting, to which she is opposed.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
She is just wrong about everything. I read something about her views on things a few weeks ago and I was totally and diametrically opposed to everything that was mentioned bar one, which was fox-hunting, to which she is opposed.

Opposed on the basis that poisoning is a more efficient method of Fox control, probably.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here