Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who do you want to win the Premier League ?

Who do you want to win the Premier League ?

• Liverpool

Votes: 151 61.9%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 93 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I couldn't care less who wins the league,now that we are a Prem. Club, I don't have an interest in the giddy heights at their end of the table. If we take points off any of them that is all I think about.
If an English club is in the European cup final,though, I would wish them well.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Plan B
Lets all go on holiday on the 11th May. Cram 3000 City fans into an otherwise empty stadium and show them the utter disrespect that they showed us.
As that wont work then Plan C. If we can ruin their party then I'm really up for that and believe so are the players. Should they win the title at the Amex then I'm out at 88 minutes, couple of beers and then back for the Albion player parade.

On bluemoon, they talk about getting seats elsewhere in the Amex with ease. Apparently they did that in August 2017.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Fair to say that, if it goes to the final day, I’d take huge delight in us screwing their chances. Liverpool anyway though for me. They’re all rich, true, but it’s more of a ‘real’ club.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Don't care, far more focused on us winning our next two home games to virtually secure safety

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
What is the answer to the quiz question I would say Real Madrid.

It's Celtic.

A deep fried Mars Bar to [MENTION=17447]Bakero[/MENTION]

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Lived in Liverpool for 7 years, in my exile stood on the kop on many occasion. Go on Liverpool!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The Liverpool fans I heard talking to Brighton fans on the train before the last Amex game seemed a decent bunch, no boasting and complimentary to how far Brighton have come in recent years.

That is a complete contrast to some of the City fans I heard about yesterday, who probably have only been fans since the influx of oil money.

If I see a local person with a City top on with Aguerro on his back, I will report it to the police.

Surprised at the outcome here but pleasantly so. Much of big money in football is tainted but never more so than from slave monarchies of the Middle East

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The vote is somewhat reactive to yesterday. There was a similar vote not too long ago and as I recall it was more evenly split.

Good evening.

There are several posters who always angry stuff, whether it be a hatred towards scousers, Remainers, people from other parts of the country, you name it.

Honestly, it’s often the same faces. Not a healthy disposition for a middle age or older person.

What do you think?

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Definitley Liverpool, I was talking to a City fan who was a bit of a condescending **** and telling me that games like yesterday were a sideshow to them, it was only the Premier League title of the four competitions they are trying to win that was important.

Just reinforced my hope that they lost it, hopefully courtesy of an Albion safe from relegation on the last day of the season :thumbsup:

Can you imagine how much fun that would be?

This. I had to endure City fans on the tube after the game asking us Albion fans if we’d sell them our tickets for the last game of the season. Twunts !

I desperately want to wipe that smug entitled look off their faces.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here