Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just bumped into half the squad

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I used to live in Knutsford (Cheshire) and watched United plenty of times, as did most of my family.

If I didn't live in Sussex, I'd live back in Cheshire. Great County. Sussex is the place I love, though - and I don't ever want to leave. :)

PS : California might tempt me, mind you.... ???
[emoji2321][emoji2321][emoji2321][emoji2321][emoji2321][emoji2321][emoji2321][emoji2321][emoji2321][emoji3]

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bloody lucky the players are there tonight.
Imagine AK or Bong on this:-

[tweet]1071821980108800000[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't get it. I really don't. If someone was paying me what they are to be in top shape I would feel so guilty if I did anything to reduce that.

Gotta love the Englishness of that post.

Night out with the lads + Christmas do = 10 pints of Fosters 4 Sambuca & a Chicken Madras.

Maybe just maybe the evening didn't end with the all arm in arm, singing My Way & wearing traffic cones on their heads.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
That’s where I live!

Toft Road, then Bexton Lane... Those are the places I lived in Knutsford.

Used to mainly drink at the White Lion (back in the day,before it closed), but now go in the Eldon or the Freemasons when I visit. The place has really changed from a 'party village' to an eating destination, though.

Many happy memories there, and lots of stories to tell. :drink:

If anyone is going to the Manchester area - Cheshire is a great place to base yourself. Think of it as the "Surrey of the North" and you won't be far off.... It's lovely. :smile:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I presume you’re familiar with the ‘Cheshire Seagulls’ flag in the North Stand and at nearly all Away matches?

Knutsford is great, nightlife very interesting for such a small town.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I presume you’re familiar with the ‘Cheshire Seagulls’ flag in the North Stand and at nearly all Away matches?

I see it at every home game when I look to my right and always smile. Never knew it represented the village I spent most of my youth in, though!!

Respect for the miles you put in. Really. :bhasign:

As for interesting nightlife, back in the 90's I used to call Knutsford the 'rats nest'. Drop you in and you'd be bonking something within about an hour. :lolol:

Manchester wasn't much different, as was Alderley Edge and Wilmslow. Maybe it hasn't changed, and the BHAFC squad are onto it... :whistle:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Bloody lucky the players are there tonight.
Imagine AK or Bong on this:-

[tweet]1071821980108800000[/tweet]

I remember the Albion Christmas dinners at the Metropole about 12 years ago, with an indoor funfair, including dodgems. Albion players driving almost headlong into each other.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As an aside, a bloke at work was telling me this morning about the kids Christmas party Chelsea threw at Stamford Bridge last night. There is a stage in one of the function rooms there, they gathered all the kids in front of it, and when the curtain went up there was a whole line of Playstations set up, and various members of the Chelsea squad stood there waiting to play FIFA with them. His lad also played table tennis with Morata, and table football with Hazard (he showed me some of the pics). The players also hung around to sign shirts etc.

That was nice, wasn't it ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Why is that funny? It is massively unproffesional. They are paid millions to be at their absolute physical peak. I very much doubt the clubs nutritionists allow then to drink alcohol.

You do realise in the promotion season we were SEVEN points clear with THREE games to go and CH gave the team a pass to go on the piss to the point where the OFFICIAL club blu ray WHITEWASHES the last three games of the season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here