Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Interesting timing anyway when other clubs are all releasing their accounts. They couldn't be trying to get out before the shit hits the fan could they? :p

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Is this the Polish equivalent of the Croydon creche?

polish-away-end.png

[tweet]1105064339940261889[/tweet]

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I've heard the asking price is £220 million, so they would make a profit on the deal...if someone is prepared to buy at that price.

So...

Zaha - £210m
Rest of squad - £9m
Shitheap stadium - £1m

Right?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I thought their ultras had returned but Selhurst was a library and their team was awful at home again. Oh well I am sure moving them a few seats along next season will make all the difference for them

No no no, you're mistaken. The absence of the Always Ultras was the sole reason Palace's early season form was so bad. Ever since they've graciously returned, bringing their Famous Atmosphere[emoji3481], the team have been winning non-stop.

I assume that happened at the weekend anyway: I couldn't see or hear anything from my seat at the back of the Arthur. But I'm sure those of you nearer the front witnessed a frenzied, Galatasaray-style cauldron of passion & hatred, and the home team being irresistibly carried along to victory atop a wave of noise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So...

Zaha - £210m
Rest of squad - £9m
Shitheap stadium - £1m

Right?

Hmm. The ground will be worth slightly more, if only because Sainsbury's would love to expand their beers, wines & spirits aisle at some stage. Plus, what's the value of scrap metal these days? That cladding would be worth a pretty penny, surely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
How funny is that, my Palace supporting mate is in that video at 1.36, grey haired git. Dave the Chef, lives in Eastbourne.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Was going to go to Watford this coming Saturday to get some bits.
Now decided not to, as it'll be flooded with spotty looking gimps from Croydon.
So if you're desperate in the adoption area, your luck may be in :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here