Votes: 104 39.4%
  • Worse than expected

Votes: 80 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The EU will grant an extension. They don't want the UK to leave. To me, control of the whole situation is pretty much out of Johnson's hands now.

We need another 5 years to allow time to prepare for no deal....

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
Forget all the detail, Brexit etc, how do you actually think Boris is performing against what you expected? Better? Worse? As expected?

What sort of poll is this ? Everyone will have had different expectations in the first place - so how can the answers mean anything . It would have been better to vote on his performance as follows;
(i) Crap
(ii) Really Crap
(iii) Crapper than anyone ever before

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Boris is in full crash 'n' BURN mode. He'll go down in history as an absolute disgrace of a PM. Probably shortly go and live in exile in South Africa or something :bigwave:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
8E10A3A9-7DA2-4B93-82CA-E62F016DB0C6.png

The face he pulled when he was asked the question on this comment.....

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
He appears to have lost control of No 10 tonight too. Sources are briefing the press regarding what "No.10" thinks, but Boris is being forced to deny they are his view.

He is simply a puppet Prime Minister. He he has any chance of surviving he needs to dump his unhinged advisers.

I think what we will see over the next few days is Cabinet members threatening to resign unless Cummings goes.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Can't remember what I said/voted back then, but it might be the same as I think now: he's doing oh so much better than I could ever have expected :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He's abjectly failed to get a deal on Brexit (although it was apparently a "million to one" that he wouldn't), he's lost 6 out of 6 votes in Parliament, he's sacked 21 Tory MP's for not towing the whip, and he's LIED to Her Majesty the Queen in order to mislead her. The Supreme Court has decreed he broke the law on shutting down the House of Commons for 5 weeks to stifle Parliament (and therefore democratic debate), and now he's under intense scrutiny for supplying £130k+ of public funds towards an american businesswoman associate of his (mildly attractive, natch) whilst he was Mayor of London.

This, in 2 months. What a guy.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
He's abjectly failed to get a deal on Brexit (although it was apparently a "million to one" that he wouldn't), he's lost 6 out of 6 votes in Parliament, he's sacked 21 Tory MP's for not towing the whip, and he's LIED to Her Majesty the Queen in order to mislead her. The Supreme Court has decreed he broke the law on shutting down the House of Commons for 5 weeks to stifle Parliament (and therefore democratic debate), and now he's under intense scrutiny for supplying £130k+ of public funds towards an american businesswoman associate of his (mildly attractive, natch) whilst he was Mayor of London.

This, in 2 months. What a guy.

And he's still not got his hair cut like a normal human being.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
If there was a general election he would still win despite all the above. The Liberals have said even if there was another referendum that voted out they would ignore it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here