Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] ***NFL Fantasy Football 2019***

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I think it's just a case of setting it as the live online version and picking the date and time. I can't remember and don't have access to the pics for you because I am no longer a commish.

Couple of votes, I would like to take the compulsory TE away, and I was wondering how you felt about taking away the split divisions if we end up with 10 entrants?

Yes I think one division if only 10. Anything above will be two, I think.....

PS - you’re still listed on the system [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Hi Everyone,

I have picked up the commissioner duties and hope to do as good a job as Vipers Venom and Spring Hall Convert. Unfortunately time is against us a little, but the following teams appear to be registered to start the season.

1. LT's Facemask
2. Vipers Venom
3. Oklahoma B52's
4. Brighton Seagulls
5. The Friend Zone
6. Geno 911
7. The Surbiton Commuters
8. Cowboy Skankers
9. Show me your TD's
10. Shatners Bassoons

Can I suggest we have the draft:

1st September 2019 - 7.30pm

The rules will remain the same, at least for this season. The only thing I have amended to date is the draft time and I have set it at 45 seconds (that feels about right, let me know if you want it set at 30 secs).

Any thoughts about making TE a compulsory position again?
[MENTION=272]Gritt23[/MENTION] - you are more than welcome to join, will PM you shortly.

I have yet to hear from the following teams - deadline is Thursday, 29th September 2019.

Falcons UK
Say Helu Wave Goodbye
Vince Wilfork's Lunch
The Lowly Rollers [MENTION=17456]The_Viper[/MENTION] / [MENTION=14921]spring hall convert[/MENTION] - please will one of you PM me with pictorial instructions in terms of setting the draft up - presumably I just check the NFL 'Live on-line' version.

Would happily take a spot if one becomes available. Tried to login this morning and it is telling me the League is full.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Would happily take a spot if one becomes available. Tried to login this morning and it is telling me the League is full.

I've also got the max number of Leagues, but there is one crappy one, that is a few days from drafting and is still half empty. I'd happily drop out of that one (it should have folded a couple of years back) to free up a slot to step into this one.

Is it a keeper league, or do we draft fresh rosters each year?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I've also got the max number of Leagues, but there is one crappy one, that is a few days from drafting and is still half empty. I'd happily drop out of that one (it should have folded a couple of years back) to free up a slot to step into this one.

Is it a keeper league, or do we draft fresh rosters each year?

Historically redraft each year, though will consider a 'keepers' league if there is sufficient interest in the future.

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Hi Everyone,

I have picked up the commissioner duties and hope to do as good a job as Vipers Venom and Spring Hall Convert. Unfortunately time is against us a little, but the following teams appear to be registered to start the season.

1. LT's Facemask
2. Vipers Venom
3. Oklahoma B52's
4. Brighton Seagulls
5. The Friend Zone
6. Geno 911
8. Cowboy Skankers
9. Show me your TD's
10. Shatners Bassoons

Can I suggest we have the draft:

1st September 2019 - 7.30pm

The rules will remain the same, at least for this season. The only thing I have amended to date is the draft time and I have set it at 45 seconds (that feels about right, let me know if you want it set at 30 secs).

Any thoughts about making TE a compulsory position again?
[MENTION=272]Gritt23[/MENTION] - you are more than welcome to join, will PM you shortly.

I have yet to hear from the following teams - deadline is Thursday, 29th September 2019.

Falcons UK
Say Helu Wave Goodbye
Vince Wilfork's Lunch
The Lowly Rollers [MENTION=17456]The_Viper[/MENTION] / [MENTION=14921]spring hall convert[/MENTION] - please will one of you PM me with pictorial instructions in terms of setting the draft up - presumably I just check the NFL 'Live on-line' version.

I think TE should be a comulsory position but am easy. 1st September should be all good.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Hi,

We have confirmed teams:

1. LT's Facemask
2. Vipers Venom
3. Oklahoma B52's
4. Brighton Seagulls
5. The Friend Zone
6. Geno 911
8. Cowboy Skankers
9. Show me your TD's
10. Shatners Bassoons
11. Lowly Rollers
12. Agent Orange
13. Say Helu Wave Goodbye
14. [MENTION=343]Eggman[/MENTION]

Last call for the teams below - deadline 6pm 29/8/19:
At which point they will be removed. I have a couple colleagues who may be interested.

Falcons UK - have PM'd
Vince Wilfork's Lunch - not sure who manages this team (?Simon)

Colpen25

Aug 28, 2019
Hi,

If there are any spaces left I would be keen to join.
I am a friend of Gritt23 and was at Hereford that season for the final game.

Regards,

Colin.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Hi,

Last call for the teams below - deadline 6pm 29/8/19:
At which point they will be removed. I have a couple colleagues who may be interested.

Falcons UK - have PM'd
Vince Wilfork's Lunch - not sure who manages this team (?Simon)

I also have a mate who would be very interested. Big Brighton fan, but not on NSC. Does he need to sign up to NSC to be part of this, or is a Brighton fan, and a very keen NFL Fantasy player, enough?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I also have a mate who would be very interested. Big Brighton fan, but not on NSC. Does he need to sign up to NSC to be part of this, or is a Brighton fan, and a very keen NFL Fantasy player, enough?

More the merrier as far as I’m concerned.
If he can wait registering until Friday that would be helpful, so the final 2 get a chance.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Hi,

If there are any spaces left I would be keen to join.
I am a friend of Gritt23 and was at Hereford that season for the final game.

Regards,

Colin.

Hi Colin,
Will PM you - but see my msg below

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
More the merrier as far as I’m concerned.
If he can wait registering until Friday that would be helpful, so the final 2 get a chance.

It would appear that he has now joined NSC, and contacted you already .... for some reason I missed his post. I hereby vouch for [MENTION=40332]Colpen25[/MENTION] as a big NFL fan, and FF player who always stays actively, a thoroughly good egg, and someone I want to beat in FF more than anyone! :p

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I am finally free from NFL fantasy. I love it but it can take over your life. I am looking forward to a season when I can just watch and enjoy.

Listening to these podcasts I had no idea how complex the leagues got, does anyone do any Dynasty leagues where they roll over every year and you just get to do snake auction for the new drafted players.

5 of these podcasts and they seem very useful, especially if you do a draft.

https://www.gridiron-magazine.com/t...all-show-sponsored-by-espn-fantasy-football-1

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
It would appear that he has now joined NSC, and contacted you already .... for some reason I missed his post. I hereby vouch for [MENTION=40332]Colpen25[/MENTION] as a big NFL fan, and FF player who always stays actively, a thoroughly good egg, and someone I want to beat in FF more than anyone! :p

Have PM'd you to pass the details to [MENTION=40332]Colpen25[/MENTION] - if he can wait until Friday that would be helpful, as we will currently show as full. I will increase if necessary, as I have a contingency player, who is happy to play or stand down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here