Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City Away - Additional Tickets?

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Morning Campers, look like our initial allocation has sold out for Man City but with an option to get more tickets in the upper part. After Saturdays performance do we thing Uncle Tony will be getting more tickets in the top section? I think more folk will be interested in going, not likely to get a win but..... who knows!

I wasn't able to go as didn't think It would have been a great idea with the MRS. I joking mentioned I could go with my eldest and she sounded quite up for that. Sods law no tickets left now!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
There seems to be 14 tickets available in one of the blocks.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ambulant Disabled Seating only, not sure but I don’t think that is available to non-disabled fans?

Sorry, I didn't drill down to look at the tickets.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Morning Campers, look like our initial allocation has sold out for Man City but with an option to get more tickets in the upper part. After Saturdays performance do we thing Uncle Tony will be getting more tickets in the top section? I think more folk will be interested in going, not likely to get a win but..... who knows!

I wasn't able to go as didn't think It would have been a great idea with the MRS. I joking mentioned I could go with my eldest and she sounded quite up for that. Sods law no tickets left now!

There aren't any in the third tier that are available now. My city-fan-at-work said early last week that the top tier behind us was already on sale to them.

milliepops

Nov 8, 2011
at home
Normally a few tickets become available in the week before an away game, assume they are either returns or staff tickets that are no longer required.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Normally a few tickets become available in the week before an away game, assume they are either returns or staff tickets that are no longer required.

Just snapped up two in the front row (Not my preferred place but the boy loves a front row seat!) there are a few more on sale like you said, I just kept checking back. Still about 10 on there if anyone is interested?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here