Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Trump and Kim

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
This is one of those Monty Python things isn't it Trig.:wink:

He is the only American president ever to meet a North Korean leader on North Korean soil.

It's historic.

Trump get's stuff done.

I think we should ship your wind-up arse off to a NK gulag where you can be hung up for hours on end with your arms dislocated from their sockets, a fire lit underneath you burning through your skin before your teeth are pulled out with a pair of pliers, then you might appreciate why a thick c**t like Trump is the only Western leader who would ever meet the fat boy. Amusing stuff isn't it?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
that he created

Yes you are right of course. It is all Trumps fault. North Korea and their leaders were a nation of peace lovers before he arrived. Always embracing the World and being very benevolent and generous. I likened them to a neutral nation like Switzerland until that nasty man Trump turned up

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
This is one of those Monty Python things isn't it Trig.:wink:

He is the only American president ever to meet a North Korean leader on North Korean soil.

It's historic.

Trump get's stuff done.

You can’t negotiate with a despot. All he’s achieved is reinforced Kim’s personality cult in NK and impress the gullible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Yes you are right of course. It is all Trumps fault. North Korea and their leaders were a nation of peace lovers before he arrived. Always embracing the World and being very benevolent and generous. I likened them to a neutral nation like Switzerland until that nasty man Trump turned up

No one said it is.

He has achieved nothing in negotiations with NK. He’s had a couple summits where both sides acted like children and went home in a sulk. Kim then started having misled tests in a childish fit. He’s now had a photo shoot which will just make kim look more God like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Trump just can't win whatever he does. This is very good. He is slagged off. Him blocking the bomb on Iran that was about to go off killing 150 people was good. He was slagged off. Bush and Blair would have dropped it within a second thought. All the lefties on here will never have a balanced view with Trump, Johnson or anyone else that does not fit their very fine narrative

I know the lefties are just so unbalanced.

I blame all these trade unions drumming it into the brains, they are no different than a religious cult IMO.

D

Deleted member 22389

I will never understand the fuss against Trump.

D

Deleted member 2719

I think we should ship your wind-up arse off to an NK gulag where you can be hung up for hours on end with your arms dislocated from their sockets, a fire lit underneath you burning through your skin before your teeth are pulled out with a pair of pliers, then you might appreciate why a thick c**t like Trump is the only Western leader who would ever meet the fat boy. Amusing stuff isn't it?

There has to be a starting point and this was it.
Why don't you try harnessing your narrow mind, you may discover a lot more about yourself.
Do you have a problem with boys that are overweight?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
People forget the history of the US dropping experimental biological weapons on North Korea. No side was any better than the other back then and it's time to put this part of our bad history to bed and into the history books and stop playing these stupid war games. If Trump gets one thing right he should get the credit for it and so far he hasn't started any wars or attempted to topple any governments to the frustration of the US regime.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Trumps on the campain trial it was a very useful photo opportunity and if it gets talks back on the table all the better

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
Donald Trump get things done, whether you like him or not.

Boris could be right up there with him.

Trump and Kim are almost drinking pals I can see Boris fitting right in.

Exciting time ahead if we believe In getting stuff done.

Britain can become part of this.

Has Trump gone up on your love metre???

What has Trump done?

Literally what, the amount of bullshit people spout out about this man is ****ing hilarious.

He hasn’t won on the Iranian front, and has a trade war with the Chinese which can turn very sour when the Chinese decide enough is enough and plug US access to rare earths and begins buying Iranian oil again...

Gets stuff done....

D

Deleted member 2719

You've generally been a decent poster down the years fella, what gives?

Thank you and sorry just it seems the left has been aggressively making lots of noise and scaremongering, younger and older voters.
Just looking to restore some parity on here, you can only put up with so much scaremongering!

I would like to return the compliment but you obviously are posting under a different account!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I presume you are referring to that massive load of ice around the North Pole.the ice that we have been told would be gone by now but is actually gaining in volume.the chances are it will still be there in massive quantities for a very long time yet

Care to show the evidence? And I don't mean the annual gain in volume that always takes place as day length in the north grows shorter (the annual cycle).

According to NASA you are talking out of your arse. But who the **** are NASA, eh? ???

edit: see this https://neptune.gsfc.nasa.gov/csb/index.php?section=234

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here