Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] EU Elections. Where is your X ?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 16.34.23.png

The bald guy in black jacket and dark blue suited guy could really do with some last ditch blocking coaching from Dunk and Duffy. They'd rarely leave that much space between them, or miss a block from that far out.

Bald Guy, Security Person A is completely oblivious to potential milkshake threat and clearly thought his role was more to protect NF from physical harm. Suited Guy, Security Person B, is more interested in looking cool in all the Jason Bourne spy gear rather than protecting the 'target'.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The face of far left extremism. Doing his utmost thwart democracy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A proud Welsh mulletist luzzes an egg at 2 jags and we all have a laugh.

Someone quite possibly fulfills a sexual fantasy (certainly the fantasy of most of Farridge's supporters) and he's labeled a far left extremism, doing his utmost thwart democracy.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
I deduce from the following that your fellow Brexiteer is voting Conservative
Not necessarily. I said who I would never vote for, not who I will vote for.

I think you will be surprised to learn that leavers are not angry that they ''didn't know'' what they were voting for, because we did. The leaflets and info that was out there before the vote, made it clear in simple terms what it meant.

Now the fact that (before the vote) I saw no remain candidate setting out as food for thought, the most knotty issue, the Ireland question, was their bad. Their omission. They should have, but no, all the remainers did was shout that the leave campaign was stupid and how they couldn't believe the Country would vote out, as were apparently 'better together'. No explanations that really made sense, just ''stick with this or you are stupid''.

Nailed on guaranteed to get Britons voting against that...and I stand by that vote, and eventually, it will come to fruition.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

I think you will be surprised to learn that leavers are not angry that they ''didn't know'' what they were voting for, because we did. The leaflets and info that was out there before the vote, made it clear in simple terms what it meant.
If that was true then it would have been delivered by now. :dunce:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Well you ruled out the Lib Dems, Greens and Labour

That's for me to know, but to narrow the issues, you won't be surprised to learn that it won't be for creepy old Vince's Lib Dems with their cunning plan to stop Brexit, and nor will it be for the Greens, and never for that weird sociopath Corbyn's lot.

And UKIP and the Brexit party aren't going to give you what you want (and as you rightly point out 'No deal' was certainly not in the leaflets and info that was published before the vote)

Not me, as I have already stated in the Brexit thread, I don't want a 'no Deal' Brexit, but I do want Brexit. I expected the Government could achieve that and not that remainers would still be squealing like pigs nearly 3 years on.

Maybe you are going to vote Change UK, SNP, Sinn Féin, DUP, Plaid Cymru or SDP, but if you have been honest in your earlier replies, my bet would be Conservative. (And most disappointed you didn't manage to get your favourite 'squealing pigs' line into your last post)

Unless there's another party pushing for the Customs Union 'deal' that you want ???

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I have just sent my UKIP party and Brexit party leaflets back to their respective party headquarters, without a stamp.

Yes, I know it’s childish, but, if they send me crap, I’m gonna send it back.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Disgusting behaviour, I’m sure the individual responsible for this assault won’t be so smug during his time at Her Majestys pleasure.

I bet Arron Banks is hoping they don’t end up sharing a cell, it might not be milkshake he’s covered in.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The face of far left extremism. Doing his utmost thwart democracy.
b479ab7379cb90f3239ce4483821e400.jpg

So when are you going to be 'on your way' from this thread ?

Do we get a run-down to a flounce date like last time ? :flounce:

You just can't resist coming back after your flounce to tell us how angry you are, can you :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Jan 30, 2008

You just can't resist coming back after your flounce to tell us how angry you are, can you :lolol::lolol::lolol:
You haven't answered the question, the Far left trying to shut down democracy WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED
regards
DR

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Watford, you really need to move on from Me, I’m not interested.

Jan 30, 2008
Well you ruled out the Lib Dems, Greens and Labour

And UKIP and the Brexit party aren't going to give you what you want (and as you rightly point out 'No deal' was certainly not in the leaflets and info that was published before the vote)

Maybe you are going to vote Change UK, SNP, Sinn Féin, DUP, Plaid Cymru or SDP, but if you have been honest in your earlier replies, my bet would be Conservative. (And most disappointed you didn't manage to get your favourite 'squealing pigs' line into your last post)

Unless there's another party pushing for the Customs Union 'deal' that you want ???
YOU STILL HAVEN'T TOLD US WHO YOU'RE VOTING FOR , COME ON DON'T BE SHY ???
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
A proud Welsh mulletist luzzes an egg at 2 jags and we all have a laugh.

Someone quite possibly fulfills a sexual fantasy (certainly the fantasy of most of Farridge's supporters) and he's labeled a far left extremism, doing his utmost thwart democracy.
as if a milk shake's going to stop Brexit :dunce:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here