Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jim White

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Good morning from the Jim White show hosted by me, Jim White here on talksport

Today, Jim White will be talking about all things football on the Jim White show.

*Autoglass repair, autoglass replace*

Welcome back to the Jim White show hosted by me, Jim White.

That just made me laugh out very loud!
Top work!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Forgot them! I listen to them on Sunday mornings when doing seemingly endless DIY. Glendenning's relaxed Irish tone makes me laugh.

Quality show.

Seconded, never used to like Max Rushden after he ruined Soccer AM after Lovejoy left but I've really warmed to him. Love their games of Culverhouse and 'guess the attendance' on Sunday mornings.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Colin Murray was excellent.

Jim White annoys me after 5 mins.... he has become a caricature of himself somehow...

You've done well. 5 seconds is nearer the mark for me. The TV or radio gets switched off as soon as I hear him.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
*Autoglass repair, autoglass replace*

Whenever I hear that, I can't stop myself from rounding it off with "Jism in your hair, jism on your face".

I have NO idea where I picked that up from either.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Gone on holiday to Albufeira for a fortnight, will be celebrating on the latest RAJAR figures.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
New Rajar figures out today and his listener numbers are up AGAIN! Listeners can't get enough of him and his discussion of the key footballing issues of the day with his extensive contacts list.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
New Rajar figures out today and his listener numbers are up AGAIN! Listeners can't get enough of him and his discussion of the key footballing issues of the day with his extensive contacts list.

He’s got another listener then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

And no doubt the head of Rajar told Jim EXCLUSIVELY in a phone call EXCLUSIVELY to Jim White.

Well I’m one listener they have lost in that slot since he replaced Colin Murray, can’t stand White.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
White's shithousery has been first class this week. After getting the brother of the guy who got brain damaged to Roma fans to come on and slag Man City off, he then got Darren Moore on and asked him leading questions about Hughtons sacking to try and get a 'Brighton are racist' shitfest.

The horrible wanker.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Whenever I hear that, I can't stop myself from rounding it off with "Jism in your hair, jism on your face".

I have NO idea where I picked that up from either.

WHY are you bringing up that night under the Pier again? :kiss:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I'm not JUST a media whore you know, although when Rachel Burden interviews me I go all gooey as her voice is soooo...

Rachel Burden.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here