• Boris Johnson

Votes: 107 23.2%
  • Absolutely anyone at all other than Boris Johnson

Votes: 354 76.8%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2008
You've literally made no point in your post. You've taken the original post, tried to skew it towards your world view and now you're being called out that it makes no sense.

Step down, or come back with a cogent answer. We might be here a while for that, but anything is possible.

One or two eggs
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
No Deal the ace card in the Pack and the EU know it , Maybe Macron will set the ball in motion before we do , tick tock tick tock
regards
DR

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm starting to get a little worried about this shit show

Jan 30, 2008
I haven't made my mind up as to who's the most Deluded Dave , Watford bloke or the Scottish Krankie
regards
DR

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
I'm starting to get a little worried about this shit show

Why, the vote Was to leave ,did you honestly think the stalling tactics were your saving grace to somehow stopping Democracy from taking its rightfull course , oh well bigger fool you
regards
DR

Last edited:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
How do you know it's going to **** the country up , you don't so bore off
Regards
DR

Sterling down, Corporate HQs moving out, car industry, aircraft industry all suffering. Yeah you must be right. Are you a professionally trained nitwit or talented amateur?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Because I think the candidates for PM are crap and I think they'll do a poor job of running our country.

did you honestly think the stalling tactics were your saving grace to somehow stopping Democracy from taking its rightfull course , oh well bigger fool you
Eh?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Sterling down, Corporate HQs moving out, car industry, aircraft industry all suffering. Yeah you must be right. Are you a professionally trained nitwit or talented amateur?

Don't forget the construction sector contracting.

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...inty-triggers-slump-in-uk-construction-sector

For which I can vouch first hand that this is happening and having an effect on people's jobs. IMO Brexit is likely the main driver as it is discouraging investment.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Rory Stewart just shot himself in the foot sort of agreeing with Labour in taking no deal off the table. It's looking horribly like Boris aka Trump two.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
7e45387b96762b40aaffe47940b11a94.jpg

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Don't forget the construction sector contracting.

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...inty-triggers-slump-in-uk-construction-sector

For which I can vouch first hand that this is happening and having an effect on people's jobs. IMO Brexit is likely the main driver as it is discouraging investment.

I really don't know much about this sector, which I admit, but I was surprised to read this, when I have just heard on the news of over 350,000 new jobs having been created this last year, and these are largely in the building and financial sectors . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here