Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Europe and Champions League Final free to watch

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Shocking game. However, let's not forget our play off final win against Bristol City. Stank the place out but did we care?

Looks a terrible decision to play Kane.

Think the energy of Moura, from the start, would've made a big difference. Llorente has done great when asked to step up too. Very odd.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Spurs had the greater possession 65-35% and 8 shots on target to Liverpool's 3. It's a miracle they got that far given they've got only the 6th best budget in the Prem.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Semi-streaker!

815AF1CA-9F0A-442D-AD73-E0C79F2CF502.jpeg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The reason it was shit was because I watched it

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Terrible game.

Wanted Spurs to win because, you know, Liverpool fans. But pleased for Klopp, brilliant manager, and Henderson who’s a hugely under-rated player.

Playing Kane was a massive mistake. Why do both England and Spurs insist on playing him when he’s not fit?! Very good player but he’s not THAT good that he should play when only 50%.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Terrible game.

Wanted Spurs to win because, you know, Liverpool fans. But pleased for Klopp, brilliant manager, and Henderson who’s a hugely under-rated player.

Playing Kane was a massive mistake. Why do both England and Spurs insist on playing him when he’s not fit?! Very good player but he’s not THAT good that he should play when only 50%.

Kane and Firmino not in the game, both coming back from injuries.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
95 minutes of my life wasted (thought I did treat my camellia with insecticide at half time).

Boy George, you'll benefit from that good action sometime in the future.

Karma camellia.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Shocking game. However, let's not forget our play off final win against Bristol City. Stank the place out but did we care?

Looks a terrible decision to play Kane.

Quoted exactly that example 10 minutes ago explaining why it would still be one of the greatest days for a ‘Pool fan. LOVED that day in Cardiff!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Quoted exactly that example 10 minutes ago explaining why it would still be one of the greatest days for a ‘Pool fan. LOVED that day in Cardiff!

Same here. Outplayed by a far more talented and expensive Bristol City, their arrogant fans on the day assuming it would be an easy win (banner over the M4 near Bristol, for example). But Cullip and co shut them out, we went home elated.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Must be great being a Liverpool fan, especially the ones who live miles from Liverpool. They must feel very proud of themselves choosing Liverpool as their team. It wasn't long ago they'd have been cursing themselves for not picking United, City, Chelsea or even Arsenal. I think it's fair to say their loyalty has finally paid off and good on them for not switching clubs.

They deserve it

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Must be great being a Liverpool fan, especially the ones who live miles from Liverpool. They must feel very proud of themselves choosing Liverpool as their team. It wasn't long ago they'd have been cursing themselves for not picking United, City, Chelsea or even Arsenal. I think it's fair to say their loyalty has finally paid off and good on them for not switching clubs.

They deserve it

The kids, teens and twenties Reds can’t exactly be accused of being glory hunters. Chelsea, ManC and until recently ManU have dominated the hoovering up of trophies over the last 13 years. Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool have all won next to nowt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here