Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Club Wembley

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I was in a box with a client for the spurs game. Very very disappointing, soulless and I would not recommend if you're paying with your own money.

I was behind the goal and the view wasn't even that good !

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
A friend of mine with Club Wembley seats was my first text sent on Sunday afternoon. Been quoted face value £175 (though I think for him somehow that also includes some travel) plus another £80-odd if I want food and drink. Bit rich for me until I get really desperate, I'll see how it goes on Monday win the Bronze/YS+ window.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I hope they are. The primary reason I got them is that the person I'm with has walking issues, and there's lifts to CW, which they'll need. If it turns out that I've bought non-CW seats, I'm in for a telling off!
So lifts are not allowed to be used in WSU/ESU due to regulations but Wembley have their own laws... Barber out!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A friend of mine with Club Wembley seats was my first text sent on Sunday afternoon. Been quoted face value £175 (though I think for him somehow that also includes some travel) plus another £80-odd if I want food and drink. Bit rich for me until I get really desperate, I'll see how it goes on Monday win the Bronze/YS+ window.

It's a relatively unattractive game with below-average demand from City fans. I wouldn't be completely surprised if resale price of CW seats on Stubhub falls closer to the game itself as people look to take something rather than nothing.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

It's a relatively unattractive game with below-average demand from City fans. I wouldn't be completely surprised if resale price of CW seats on Stubhub falls closer to the game itself as people look to take something rather than nothing.

In fact, you can get them on StubHub now for 149 Euros, so about £130.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
How many of us on here have chosen to go large and go Club Wembley for the big day ?
Seems tickets on StubHub are going quickly so will it be an Exclusive Albion day out in there ?

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Be incredibly careful with using secondary ticket hubs for football tickets. Isn't there an FA policy that this is illegal?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
In fact, you can get them on StubHub now for 149 Euros, so about £130.

Best Buy before next Friday then, otherwise the price will rocket.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Be incredibly careful with using secondary ticket hubs for football tickets. Isn't there an FA policy that this is illegal?

For the Club Wembley debentures no, it isn’t. But I’d still be worried of an issue. If you read the small print you are covered, financially, but you might not get in.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I've done Club Wembley for the NFL, and it's alright. Good view, some large sit down bars. Don't be put off by the soulless comments re our game against Spurs, the whole ground was soulless for that fixture.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Because there were loads on offer until Bozza posted on here about them being on offer and within 24 hours the majority had gone and the price had risen quite considerably

Fair enough. I believe that the existence of StubHub is known of beyond this forum, though.

Some say that they even have the internet in Manchester, nowadays.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well if I had a ticket for Club Wembley to see Brighton in the semi for the first time since 1983, I don't think I would risk colours. It's very clear on the website

I can just imagine the glee on the face as the Palace supporting security guard clocks [MENTION=663]portlock seagull[/MENTION] with his blue rosette and royal blue fright-wig!

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

This.

Away from Sussex, there will next to no interest in this tie. Even cocky ManC fans will be apathetic, punch drunk from winning everything in sight.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
He's now told me it's actually going to be £246 face value in Club Wembley. F**k that. Will check StubHub as advised, and let's hope it doesn't all go Pete Tong on Monday

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here