Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Frank Cali, of New York's Gambino family, is shot dead in New York

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

The reputed head of New York's Gambino crime family, Frank Cali, has been killed outside his home, say the city's police.

Cali, 53, was shot several times in the Todt Hill district of Staten Island on Wednesday evening and died later in hospital.

The unidentified killer fled the scene in a blue car, witnesses said.

New York media say it is the first targeted killing of a mob boss in the city since 1985.

The Gambino operation is said to be one of the five historic Italian-US mafia families in New York.

It turns out this wasn't the first Mafia hit for 35 years, but the boyfriend of Cali's niece.
Cali had said the murderer was wrong'un and so Comello shot him.

https://www.thecut.com/2019/03/gambino-mob-boss-frank-cali-killing-everything-we-know.html

It's hard to imagine Comello lasting long in prison.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

The reputed head of New York's Gambino crime family, Frank Cali, has been killed outside his home, say the city's police.

Cali, 53, was shot several times in the Todt Hill district of Staten Island on Wednesday evening and died later in hospital.

The unidentified killer fled the scene in a blue car, witnesses said.

New York media say it is the first targeted killing of a mob boss in the city since 1985.

The Gambino operation is said to be one of the five historic Italian-US mafia families in New York.

It turns out this wasn't the first Mafia hit for 35 years, but the boyfriend of Cali's niece.
Cali had said the murderer was wrong'un and so Comello shot him.

https://www.thecut.com/2019/03/gambino-mob-boss-frank-cali-killing-everything-we-know.html

It's hard to imagine Comello lasting long in prison.

Had he just come back from grocery store, with a bag of oranges?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Had he just come back from grocery store, with a bag of oranges?

I guess it could have been worse, a car could have slowly rolled over his head.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The shooter is a huge fan of Trump’s and had previously tried to make citizen’s arrests of senior Democrats for the ‘conspiracy’ against Donald. Sounds like Pelosi and co may have literally dodged a bullet.

135D7CA2-7668-400A-9103-A443C58B49A7.png

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I assume Netflix have already secured the rights for the film and accompanying 10 part documentary series.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I guess that was a whoosh moment!

I can only assume you've never watched The Sopranos.
For that there is no forgiveness.

Shame, shame and thrice shame.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Poor bloke’s not having much luck at the moment. He was murdered last week as well.

But then it was just a mob killing.

Now it's a fella who wasn't good enough for his niece, given the chance to walk away from one of the 5 families but instead doubles down and kills a mob boss.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Twice recently I've been in fairly smart eateries where a bloke has been sporting a baseball hat. Where was Tony when i needed him? :)

He'd have sorted out Brexit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here