Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Millwall vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is it wrong to hope this fella gets a good run out today?

2018-08-skalak-millwall-800x445.jpg

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
After the last two wins we are in a much better league position and the international break allowing this strong line up should be far to much for Millwall assume the draw is right after the game

Monday.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Happy with that

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Over did Paddy's day, going to struggle to keep eyes open for this, going for a piss then will make coffee.

Pintos

Jul 28, 2005
Oxted
Best hope for no injuries in central midfield then. Bruno, Bernardo as utility cover I suppose.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In the event of a penalty shoot out assuming GM is not on the pitch after 2 hours play who would you like to see take them I think;
Propper
Jahakanbahsh
Dunk
Knockaert
Bernardo or Ryan.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Always amazes me but why should anybody who isnt Irish celebrate Paddys Day? They dont do the same for St Georges, St Davids or St Andrews Days.

My Grandad, on my fathers side was from Clonmany in County Donegal, I have been there a few times and have heritage so up yours.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Always amazes me but why should anybody who isnt Irish celebrate Paddys Day? They dont do the same for St Georges, St Davids or St Andrews Days.
I heard on radio today that some landmarks will be lit up by the colour green - why? I hope they do the same thing when its St Georges Day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here