Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Web Hosting Service Providers?

Scotchegg

Sep 1, 2014
Brighton
Not got a link to the thread, but I recommend Krystal Hosting. I was with TSOHost for a long time, they were great several years ago but the last year or so have been absolutely crap. Krystal has been fantastic so far. Fast, relatively cheap and good communication when I moved over my domain name to get everything in one place. Worth a look at least.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Not got a link to the thread, but I recommend Krystal Hosting. I was with TSOHost for a long time, they were great several years ago but the last year or so have been absolutely crap. Krystal has been fantastic so far. Fast, relatively cheap and good communication when I moved over my domain name to get everything in one place. Worth a look at least.
Many thanks Scotchegg - have grown seriously disenchanted with TSOHost recently. Will look into them. Think I need to move.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Many thanks. Will take a look.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Many thanks Scotchegg - have grown seriously disenchanted with TSOHost recently. Will look into them. Think I need to move.

What's wrong with them? They recently bought out Dataflame whom I have been with for some 15 years and have always been excellent. Yet to see any difference yet (touch wood).

D

Deleted member 22389

I'm looking to switch service providers. Been (unsuccessfully) searching for a fairly recent NSC thread on people's experiences and recommendations. Anyone got a link to this?

Been with xilo for the past 10 years. Linux hosting , whm, cpanel and excellent customer support. You don't get as much as other hosts these days, but they do the job.

https://www.xilo.net/

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Been with WHUK for years and never had a problem. I rather like CPanel their front end too.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
had good experience using (previouly 1&1) www.ionos.co.uk and will likely be using them again soon for a project (unless this thread flags otherwise)

We were looking to move from TSO to Ionos, decided against it as their cloud hosting option is just too slow for our site, and they were totally unhelpful with any other options, to tho point that they were downright useless.

Found out that TSO is now owned by Godaddy which might explain why they’re become so toilet of late.

Krystal have been incredibly helpful and it looks like that’s where we’re going to move to just as soon as we can set it up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here