Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It'll take Fulham a month to score another 4 goals this season. We just gave them 4 goals in half an hour.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
We were solid first half, but unspectacular.

Second half, Fulham fully deserved it. They were hungrier, fitter (worryingly) and showed more tactical nouse.

Embarrassing really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can’t be bothered to go back through the thread, but I presume you were making this point at half time, that the line up was all wrong?

I did as soon as it was published, much to everyone's derision.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Thats pretty much what the team and coaching staff will be doing, short of trying to learn something from the second halfs awful performance!!

Burnley beating Man U. Edit Utd score 2 in 5 minutes.
Newcastle beating Citeh.

Great night for us!

We need a big improvement in game management from a winning position.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Can’t be bothered to go back through the thread, but I presume you were making this point at half time, that the line up was all wrong?

We are just a different class when Bernardo, bissouma & andone are on form. At the moment, we are basically 2017/18 Albion. Prone to defensive **** ups and absolutely terrible away from home.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The problem isn't that we had a bad second half - it's that so many of us could see it coming once we let in the first goal and were only 2-1 up. What we seem to lack is the ability to withstand a team that drives at us and to get back into the game. Yes, I know Murray was close to getting it to 3-2, but we seem to wilt so much when other teams really have a go.

Can’t control the ball and games. The Albion don’t yet possess midfielders who can do that at PL level.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Dunk and Duffy need to have a good think about their attitude tonight. Yes that Serbian bloke was climbing but as the commentator said, he clearly wanted it much more than those two.

Oh I wish we could have captured Mitrovic, he is a beast. We compete away from home.....12 shots, 2 goals, hit the bar but we throw it away. I don't put that down to Hughtons negative tactics, I put it down to Fulhams greater competing desire in this fixture, we seemed to have lost out in the attacking for fun competition today and Mitrovics greater desire undone us.
Best forgotten and move on.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here