Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Peaky Blinders

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
There's going to be a good set-to with the Billy Boys. Little Finger has seen to that. :thumbsup:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Well it's certainly distinctive. Am looking forward to it but I think there's a danger of it sliding towards self-parody and even one-series-too-many syndrome.

It's already announced some time ago it has 7 seasons and it's done, they have an arc and they're sticking to it so I'm fine with it. The intention was never a secret, follow them from the end of one war to the beginning of the next.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Binge watched the whole thing from ep 1 to latest over last few nights...love it. My favourite character, Alfie Solomon, will be greatly missed. Great bit of acting to generate the menace and intelligence of that character.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Due to circumstanves Mrs V and I have not watched any of the new series yet, is it as good as previous or is it looking a bit flabby ? And can Tommy Shelby smoke that many fags an episode and still be alive ?

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
That Mosely speech was very Farage, wasn't it?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Binge watched the whole thing from ep 1 to latest over last few nights...love it. My favourite character, Alfie Solomon, will be greatly missed. Great bit of acting to generate the menace and intelligence of that character.

Agreed - loved Alfie. I was late to this one and have watched all the first four series in a week on iPlayer. Now watched the first 3 of series 5 as well. Great drama.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I have to say, I thought it had run its course but I have really enjoyed this series, up there with series 1 and 2 for me, a lot to get wrapped up in the final episode, unless they stretch this story out across 2 series.

Mosely clearly doesnt get shot so unless there is an inglorious ******** style twist, then we know how that ends, but will they come out on top?

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
I always have a bit of a problem when fiction mixes with fact. We know Mosley doesnt die in real life (spoiler) so the plot doesn't go anywhere. I don't think there was even a plot on his life.

While the Beaky Blinders were also real we dont know the minute details of their lives so anything is possible.

I mean the Titanic never even bloody sank!............(It was the sister ship and was an insurance scam but thats a different story)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here