Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Don't like the formation with four centre backs. Admittedly some injuries but does Mr P have any idea of his best team?

Although we played a little better on last quarter it's pretty meagre entertainment

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk

Think we’re playing three at the back- just a lot less shape on the right. Burn is definitely playing wing back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
At the game in the north, Good final 15 atmosphere was strangely flat until that Dunk tackle on Wood. Shows you the importance of wing backs in this system, Burn is handy but looks unnatural over there and March is having to use his right foot a lot which isn’t most comfortable.

'Strangely' flat? I think everyone was stunned at how shockingly bad we started!
Slowly improved, though...

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I hope I have to eat my words but it's difficult to see where a goal is going to cone from. Several cut backs into the box but no-one remotely close to the ball

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Big Jurgs or BadBoy Florin would have buried those chances....there I said it.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
A half of two halves. We’re attacking the north stand for the second half.
After a very nervous opening 20 mins we’re beginning to look okay.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Does their goalie shit in the woods?

IDK, there was a goalkeeper that shits named Woods

81vWAf25%2BFL._SX679_.jpg

D

Deleted member 2719

How the **** did Murray miss that?

Bad luck Glenn. Nice strike

So which was it!!

comparing sterling to march is like comparing mickey flanagan to alan carr.....you have to be a fan to even contemplate comparing them ....at this point, his footballing brain has a long way to go , i'm not even sure he's got one.

That's unfair, it's still a confidence thing IMO just like Sterlings was, once he started making regular right decisions they became a habit.

Solly will come very good.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
March most one footed player possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a frustrating player. Decision making once he gets into the final third is terrible. On the rest of the pitch he’s played pretty well overall.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
So often a lone Murray in the box, surrounded by defenders. No one ever waiting at the far post as crosses came in. Hopefully GP can fix it.

Mooy and/or Bissouma should be brought on with 20 mins left if we’re not in the lead. Simply for something different in cm when we have the ball.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Burnley are an absolute bitch to play against, like a pack of well organized wild dogs. We actually came into the game in the last 15, Maupay pick of the bunch but March is so frustrating, he seems to have the footballing equivalent of the yips looks like he hesitates before making decisions. The team looks misshapen which is understandable with Montoya and Bernardo out but why wasn’t Bong utilized? Hoping for a better secon half. But not that optimistic it will be, let’s hope we can sneak a 1:0

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
So which was it!!

That's unfair, it's still a confidence thing IMO just like Sterlings was, once he started making regular right decisions they became a habit.

Solly will come very good.
I think wfp is referring to the header which Murray should have done better with. While I commented on the shot a little later in the game

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Came into that more and finished the better side. He did ok but if you were a full back in the PL you would enjoy playing against March.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here